Deadpool Daily Quest - Round Nineteen - May 19 to May 23

Options
Welcome to round nineteen of Deadpool's Daily Quests!

Covers for this round will be Sentry (Yellow), Punisher (Red), Blade (Green), Wolverine (Yellow), and Human Torch (Green)

Day One:
That Guy From That Place -
Storm** (15), Criterion (10), Criterion (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Subject (20), Empiricist (22), Control (25), Control (28)
Wave 2 Criterion (40), Criterion (42), Magneto*** (50), Control (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Deadpool*** (74), Magneto (70), Wolverine*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Captain Marvel** (64), Moonstone** (60), Wolverine** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Thug (99), Hitman (100), Brawler (105)
Wave 2 She-Hulk*** (112), Daredevil*** (111), Beast*** (110)
Wave 3 Muscle (122), Defender (121), Maggia Don (120)
Wave 4 Hood*** (130), Doctor Doom*** (132), Deadpool*** (131)

Reward:Sentry (Yellow)
Day Two:
Bagman** (15), Teisatsu (10), Shinobi (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (20), Teisatsu (22), Shinobi (25), Shinobi (28)
Wave 2 Shinobi (40), Shinobi (42), Beast*** (50), Teisatsu (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Loki*** (74), Gorgon (70), Human Torch*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Black Widow** (64), Hawkeye** (60), Human Torch** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Criterion (99), Control (100), Grenadier (105)
Wave 2 Psylocke*** (112), Captain Marvel*** (111), Squirrel Girl*** (110)
Wave 3 Commander (122), Control (121), Spy (120)
Wave 4 Nick Fury**** (130), Magneto*** (132), Captain America*** (131)

Reward:Punisher (Red)
Day Three:
Bullseye** (15), Brawler (10), Brawler (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Brawler (20), Brawler (22), Brawler (25), Decoy (28)
Wave 2 Decoy (40), Defender (42), Daredevil*** (50), Decoy (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Gamora*** (74), Doctor Doom*** (70), Mystique*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Bullseye** (64), Human Torch** (60), Wolverine** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (99), Teisatsu(100), Muscle (105)
Wave 2 Colossus*** (112), Captain Marvel*** (111), Punisher*** (110)
Wave 3 Muscle (122), Maggia Don(121), Konran (120)
Wave 4 Deadpool*** (130), Gorgon*** (132), Hood*** (131)

Reward:Blade (Green)
Day Four:
Captain Marvel** (15), Spy (10), Soldier (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Spy (20), Sniper (22), Spy (25), Sniper (28)
Wave 2 Pyro (40), Grenadier (42), Ironman*** (50), Pyro (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Hawkeye** (74), Nick Fury**** (70), Captain America*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Captain Marvel** (64), Ares** (60), Human Torch** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Control (99), Subject(100), Brawler (105)
Wave 2 Beast*** (112), Luke Cage*** (111), Ironman*** (110)
Wave 3 Criterion (122), Empiricist(121), Decoy (120)
Wave 4 Doctor Doom*** (130), Nick Fury**** (132), Deadpool*** (131)

Reward:Wolverine (Yellow)
Day Five:
Magneto** (15), Subject (10), Subject (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Subject (20), Criterion (22), Control (25), Empiricist(28)
Wave 2 Subject (40), Criterion (42), Spiderman*** (50), Criterion (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Spider Man*** (74), Magneto*** (70), Mohawk*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Black Widow** (64), Bagman** (60), Thor** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Muscle (99), Thug(100), Analyst (105)
Wave 2 Punisher*** (112), Human Torch*** (111), Hulk*** (110)
Wave 3 Criterion (122), Empiricist(121), Decoy (120)
Wave 4 Thor**** (130), Black Panther*** (132), Sentry*** (131)

Reward:Human Torch (Green)

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OF COURSE Blade green, the one i need most is the ninja level...

yes, this is my weekly I HATE NINJA's post.... let's see how this patch helps lol.

i promise i will stop posting these one day.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Was really thinking Patch would get the ninja treatment, wooo! icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Malcrof
    Options
    On a positive note, i need every single one of these covers this week.. been a few weeks since that happened.. heck yes!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Postive & negative notes, all in one post...

Really, REALLY need covers for Punisher (1 atm) & Patch (4 atm), so awesome.

Weeks like this highlight the substantial holes in my roster. No Sentry, no Blade (BOO. Dear God do I want a Blade.), and no JT. Meh. I'm quite happy to get any cover for less than a week's work, so there's that. icon_e_wink.gificon_e_smile.gif

DBC
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I know the events are in order but it definitely feels like that the Ninjas are always for covers you really need, with the exception of Doc Ock (I was happy to skip that one!). Maybe I'll use the new Moonstone when her black changes for fun.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This will be my 4th Yellow Patch.. contemplating if I should just buy his 5th Yellow cover (he would be covered maxed too). I hate talking like this but I just feel his yellow will get nerfed.. perhaps the health buffs was his nerf.
  • Malcrof
    Options

Weeks like this highlight the substantial holes in my roster. No Sentry, no Blade (BOO. Dear God do I want a Blade.), and no JT. Meh. I'm quite happy to get any cover for less than a week's work, so there's that. icon_e_wink.gificon_e_smile.gif

DBC

Maybe you will get lucky and pull a required from a taco.. it is how i got beast started.. pulled him on the day of his DPD from the first taco!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

DBC

Maybe you will get lucky and pull a required from a taco.. it is how i got beast started.. pulled him on the day of his DPD from the first taco!

For all of my complaining about token odds and **** draws, I have actually pulled two DDQ characters from DDQ tokens, so there's hope! FWIW, Blade is the only character in MPQ that I have never seen a single cover for, even including 4*s... icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    To make matters worse the final round for Blade is nasty also. Hood/ Gorgon and Dead pool. Dealing with ninjas interupts the ap farming/attack cycle. Would rather be in attack mode than farming against the Hood as we all know how that will turn out.

It is doable. Did it last cycle but if I remember right it was a tough one. Still need that Blade green!!
  • Malcrof
    Options
    mr_X wrote:
    To make matters worse the final round for Blade is nasty also. Hood/ Gorgon and Dead pool. Dealing with ninjas interupts the ap farming/attack cycle. Would rather be in attack mode than farming against the Hood as we all know how that will turn out.

It is doable. Did it last cycle but if I remember right it was a tough one. Still need that Blade green!!

i will try as many times as it takes to get this cover.. this is the 1 cover i would be willing to spend to upgrade.. but need that 1st one to do it lol, my poor blade is 2/3/0 right now
  • mr_X
    Options
    Same here. Some good covers this WK and I can for a change do all of them but it is Blade I want the most. Punisher and torch will be nice also.

Hopefully nail it with my default 2 star enchilida team. - Thor, Torch and OBW. Usually complete it 1st attempt with them but not always. They worked today for Sentry's yellow.

If that does not work will try with three star as I really want a decent Blade. Mines 1,2,3 at the moment so another green would give him a nice level kick.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled HT Black from a taco today, so I can run his quest this week! Woot! That gives me 4 of 5 for this cycle, only missing Sentry. Punisher Red & Patch Yellow will be my first covers in those powers. It might finally bring my Patch into active play, as he's been stuck at 3/3/0 since the last time he came around in DDQ.
  • mr_X
    Options
    Congratulations on that tasty taco treat !! Yet to get his fireball which I would like.

Might open some of the stockpiled tacos next week. Otherwise If I understand stockpiled tacos correctly it would be last week's covers which would be drawn. Not sure If have the even/odds distinction right.

With the exception of Steve Austin last week, this week and next weeks covers are better.

Can't wait for Lazy Thor and finishing my Hood at last.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    mr_X wrote:
    Congratulations on that tasty taco treat !! Yet to get his fireball which I would like.

Might open some of the stockpiled tacos next week. Otherwise If I understand stockpiled tacos correctly it would be last week's covers which would be drawn. Not sure If have the even/odds distinction right.

With the exception of Steve Austin last week, this week and next weeks covers are better.

Can't wait for Lazy Thor and finishing my Hood at last.

My LThor is at 5/5/3.. want that green.. my Hood is 3/4/0.. want that black.

2 straight weeks of not hoarding tokens.. this is going to be fun! (I will put money on Hood getting Ninjas)
  • mr_X
    Options
    Hopefully not. But I do have a sneaking suspicion that you may right. Sure I remember groaning when dormannus aid was last up, but could be wrong. Fingers crossed.

Without checking, think my lazy Thor 4,5,2 so he lacks that killer punch. Bit of an anti climax to cycle through is charging cycle to unleash a weak call the storm.

Know for certain my Hood is 3,5,4. So will want to optimise him but will just be happy to have a maxed character. Dead pool permitting.

Darn just opened four tacos and got 1k of iso.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

yes, this is my weekly I HATE NINJA's post.... let's see how this patch helps lol.

Same here, just as I was expected (due to MPQ Murphy's Law). Been waiting for his green covers for ages. Blade is my 1st or 2nd 3 star character to ready start collecting (since the time he came out), he is also the most covered 3 star I have before DDQ come out (think is 4/2/0) and now is at 5/4/0, so far I never able to get his green cover (I even gave my best for his green cover in PVP but tto no avail), and the time finally come in DDQ and the enemies are Ninja, sigh...
    Well, at least it will be a challenges worthy of the most desired cover.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    wingX wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Same here, just as I was expected (due to MPQ Murphy's Law). Been waiting for his green covers for ages. Blade is my 1st or 2nd 3 star character to ready start collecting (since the time he came out), he is also the most covered 3 star I have before DDQ come out (think is 4/2/0) and now is at 5/4/0, so far I never able to get his green cover (I even gave my best for his green cover in PVP but tto no avail), and the time finally come in DDQ and the enemies are Ninja, sigh...
    Well, at least it will be a challenges worthy of the most desired cover.

As of today, the power has been renamed Turn to Bugs!
  • mr_X
    Options
    Looks like the pesky ninjas have been given the day off for Hoods black.
  • tranceazn
    tranceazn Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I could use another Green for Blade!

My strategy, hit those damn pesky ninjas with Daredevil's Billy Club, while using Blade's Keep Your Enemies Closer skill to sap away!
  • 12chris6
    12chris6 Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    Screw those damn Ninjas! I'm running with all lvl 94 2* OBW, Thor, and CStorm, I came out of the first round with only Thor intact and Storm & Black Widow severely damaged because the damn Ninja effects! Please Help!