Q&A questions that have gone green

2»

Comments

• Malcrof wrote:
    They did answer my question (yay), but i would love for them to have increased the generic 20iso reward.. especially with grindy PVE's like ISO8.. ugh
    They really need to take a page from MMOs and just integrate a loot table for everything.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    They did answer my question (yay), but i would love for them to have increased the generic 20iso reward.. especially with grindy PVE's like ISO8.. ugh
    They really need to take a page from MMOs and just integrate a loot table for everything.

Then you risk people farming prologue missions.. it has to be done properly, by event, etc..
  • Malcrof wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Then you risk people farming prologue missions.. it has to be done properly, by event, etc..
    Sure. But like u said it has to be done properly. prologue missions can't award "epics", etc.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome job SnowcaTT! I would like to think that your post was the reason the devs were able to respond to the Top 5 questions in some form and not some random nonsense questions like they have in the past. As always keep it up! icon_e_biggrin.gif