Deadpool's Daily Outage During Avengers Vs. Ultron

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I submitted a ticket for the BP Black i lost out on.. it was escalated a long time ago.. i honestly think they either forgot, or flat do not care. oh well.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    I submitted a ticket for the BP Black i lost out on.. it was escalated a long time ago.. i honestly think they either forgot, or flat do not care. oh well.
    It's been almost a month since Ultron and I haven't heard anything about Earth's Mightiest Heroes...you'd think we were receiving millions of dollars in a civil settlement case, not freaking virtual goods.
  • Malcrof
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    It's been almost a month since Ultron and I haven't heard anything about Earth's Mightiest Heroes...you'd think we were receiving millions of dollars in a civil settlement case, not freaking virtual goods.

The PVP, i did get an email back about, they will not be providing any compensation. (most likely because it was an off season)
  • Malcrof wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

The PVP, i did get an email back about, they will not be providing any compensation. (most likely because it was an off season)
    Hifi said that to me about Combined arms but they didn't say anything about Earth's Mightiest. Well I guess I know now its all tinykitty
  • Malcrof
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:
    raisinbman wrote:
    Malcrof wrote:

Hifi said that to me about Combined arms but they didn't say anything about Earth's Mightiest. Well I guess I know now its all tinykitty

Oops, you are right, i was thinking combined arms.
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    I've pretty much given up on getting my black panther also, once again d3 screws us without even taking us to dinner first
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

Yup. Mine was "escalated" on May 13th. They must have multiple levels and mine got escalated from "don't give a tinykitty" to "we will get to it at some point" icon_lol.gif
    Your request (116488) has been updated.

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Your ticket has been escalated for review. We are currently addressing your issue and will contact you as soon as we can with the appropriate resolution.

Please note that responding to your ticket before we can address it, results in the ticket being sent to bottom of our queue. As a result, it takes longer for us to locate and address your ticket as it resets in the queue. As a friendly reminder, we do our best to respond to a ticket within 72 hours, though this is a case-by-case basis and subject to the severity of the issue. We are also closed on weekends.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (AJG)
  • Malcrof
    udonomefoo wrote:
    Yup. Mine was "escalated" on May 13th. They must have multiple levels and mine got escalated from "don't give a tinykitty" to "we will get to it at some point" icon_lol.gif
    Your request (116488) has been updated.

Your ticket has been escalated for review. We are currently addressing your issue and will contact you as soon as we can with the appropriate resolution.

Please note that responding to your ticket before we can address it, results in the ticket being sent to bottom of our queue. As a result, it takes longer for us to locate and address your ticket as it resets in the queue. As a friendly reminder, we do our best to respond to a ticket within 72 hours, though this is a case-by-case basis and subject to the severity of the issue. We are also closed on weekends.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (AJG)

Yah, i have the same email.. i want to respond, but as it says, by responding.. back of the line you go...
  • Adrock1020
    Adrock1020 Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    I got the "escalated" email on 5/19 and I actually got my ROTP cover yesterday. Just thought I'd chime in to give you guys a little optimism. Not sure if all of you are in the U.S., but Monday was also a national holiday so I'd imagine the long weekend might be slowing down their response time. Hope you all get what's owed to you!
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cytrial wrote:
    Did anyone get anything for missing out on the pvp events? Support told me no luck for anything basically.

yea this is more of a big middle finger to the people who got screwed on PVE and PVP. They will not give anything for them but they will look into this. How can they even say anyone missed anything. The server was down for what 4 or 5 hours . you could of very easy played Daily before it went down or when it came back up. its not like your timer ended when the SEVER was down why people who had PVE and PVP events that ended when their server was down gets screwed up the once again.......

no wonder why people are leaving

I love how i never got my QS cover saying IF I DID NOT EARN IT THERE IS NOTHING THEY COULD DO , Yet they are going to give people who lye about this covers
  • Adrock1020 wrote:
    I got the "escalated" email on 5/19 and I actually got my ROTP cover yesterday. Just thought I'd chime in to give you guys a little optimism. Not sure if all of you are in the U.S., but Monday was also a national holiday so I'd imagine the long weekend might be slowing down their response time. Hope you all get what's owed to you!

Still nothing on my end, but glad that at least someone got something. Filed the day the request posted, so it's looking like no compensation for me yet again. Whatever.

If I actually do have success, I'll be sure to post, but I must admit I'm really getting tired of filing tickets on the exact same issues for which other people are receiving compensation and not getting anything. Still trying to figure out why my claims are not equal to everyone else's for the same situations...

Edit: Just checked, and mine was "escalated" on 05.18, a day before yours. I don't know if that's good or bad at this point, but who knows, maybe my card is still coming...

DBC
  • Tarouza
    Tarouza Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Has anyone other then 1 person actually got a resolution to this?
  • Tarouza wrote:
    still waiting on Earth's Mightiest Heroes compensation
  • Tarouza wrote:

Nothing here.

DBC
  • Malcrof
    Adrock1020 wrote:

Still nothing on my end, but glad that at least someone got something. Filed the day the request posted, so it's looking like no compensation for me yet again. Whatever.

If I actually do have success, I'll be sure to post, but I must admit I'm really getting tired of filing tickets on the exact same issues for which other people are receiving compensation and not getting anything. Still trying to figure out why my claims are not equal to everyone else's for the same situations...

Edit: Just checked, and mine was "escalated" on 05.18, a day before yours. I don't know if that's good or bad at this point, but who knows, maybe my card is still coming...

DBC

Same, mine was escalated on 05/18
    May 18, 17:16

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (EDG)

Still no resolution.. i PM'd hi-fi, still haven't heard a thing.
  • Malcrof wrote:
    Adrock1020 wrote:

DBC

Same, mine was escalated on 05/18
    May 18, 17:16

Best Regards,

Still no resolution.. i PM'd hi-fi, still haven't heard a thing.

Well, Kabir is currently viewing the thread, so maybe he'll do something...

DBC
  • Bump for justice!
  • Malcrof
    This was 5 minutes ago

Just an update, got this email

Your Malcrof account has been credited the following items:

x1 Black Panther (T'Challa) Rage of the Panther Comic Cover

In order to see this you may have to restart your game or win a battle. We hope you continue to enjoy playing Marvel Puzzle Quest.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/

Best Regards,

Logged in, and there it was waiting for me!! Thank you Support, and a huge thank you to Hi-Fi!
  • Still isn't anything for the pvp outage portion.
  • Really pleased for Malcrof, but yeah, still nothing on my end, for anything.

Remaining (stupidly?) hopeful that one of my tickets (tokens, outages, DDQ, etc.) will get a response.

DBC