Ultron 10 Pack pulls

13»

Comments

• Hulkbuster black, cyclops yellow, 2x cyclops black, quicksilver black, 3500 iso pull, and some 2*.
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    unco_dan wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:
    I can't complain too much as I pulled 2 IMHB reds from tokens during the Ultron event last weekend, but it does seem stupid to reward a very specific loss with a random token pack.

Some people here got even less than I did (my commiserations), and some people got as many as 3 IMHB covers (grats to them). But all of us suffered the same harm: a lost opportunity to earn a single IMHB black cover. Why not just award the IMHB black and be done with things?

this.

the disappointment and fatigue just keeps piling on. got nothing from my 10pack. and i was the top scorer in my alliance.
    sold my xforce out of frustration and just bought 2 hulkbuster covers with the hp to make myself feel better...
    As one of the few who actually finished Round 8...I must say it feels odd to know that some people were actually BETTER off than me for not finishing the round all while having been able to spend those saved resources (health packs, boosts) to do better in other events. I'm not actually upset about not getting the 10-pack since my reward is guaranteed...but still, it stings a bit.
  • babinro wrote:
    unco_dan wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:
    I can't complain too much as I pulled 2 IMHB reds from tokens during the Ultron event last weekend, but it does seem stupid to reward a very specific loss with a random token pack.

Some people here got even less than I did (my commiserations), and some people got as many as 3 IMHB covers (grats to them). But all of us suffered the same harm: a lost opportunity to earn a single IMHB black cover. Why not just award the IMHB black and be done with things?

this.

the disappointment and fatigue just keeps piling on. got nothing from my 10pack. and i was the top scorer in my alliance.
    sold my xforce out of frustration and just bought 2 hulkbuster covers with the hp to make myself feel better...
    As one of the few who actually finished Round 8...I must say it feels odd to know that some people were actually BETTER off than me for not finishing the round all while having been able to spend those saved resources (health packs, boosts) to do better in other events. I'm not actually upset about not getting the 10-pack since my reward is guaranteed...but still, it stings a bit.

hah! i thought the same thing. "wonder how those who actually finished ultron feel about those who didn't pulling 3 extra hulkbusters from their 10packs"...nothing about this game makes sense to me anymore icon_e_confused.gif