Ultron 10 Pack pulls

Comments

• Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Gotta admit. I'm having HulkBuster envy.
  • While I stand by my record for not loving the "lottery" aspect... I can't complain. lol

icon_thor.png 4* redflag.png
    icon_mystique.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_hulk.pngblackflag.png
    icon_captainamerica.png 2* redflag.png & blueflag.png that I will now slot wiiith...

2900HP!

DBC
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Two icon_daredevil.png and a icon_sentry.png
    icon_cry.gif
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Cyclops red
    Hulk green
    Cap red

None of which i need. I wish i could have a do over...
  • GritsNGravy
    GritsNGravy Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Sentry
    Doc Ock
    8x 2*
    Both 3* in colors I'm maxed... icon_neutral.gif
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    2 3-stars and 8 2-stars, all of whom I have maxed, naturally.

Haven't pulled any Scarlet Witch or Hulkbuster throughout the entire 2 Ultron events and post-event which I think officially makes me the unluckiest MPQ player ever.
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_magneto.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_blackwidow.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png x5

One usable cover. Better than nothing. Many alliance mates pulled IMHB.
  • I got 9 unusable covers (think there was a Mystique in there) and a red Hulkbuster, so he's up to 5/3/2 off of two lucky tokens in Ultron, and then all of the possible rewards we were able to get.
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    i feel like i'm the only one who didn't pull IMHB

icon_squirrelgirl.png
    icon_blade.png
    icon_daken.png
    icon_ironman.png 3*
    icon_quicksilver.png

I'm sending a ticket to support. this is crazy.
  • slaxer723
    slaxer723 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    3500 ISO
    blackflag.png hulk buster
    blackflag.png gamora
    blueflag.png Steve Rogers
    redflag.png hulk
    redflag.png daredevil
    blackflag.png doom
    blueflag.png IM40
    And 2 2*

Pretty successful 10 pack. Didn't need the last 4 3*, but still a really good haul
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    HB blue, Rags blue, Cage red all needed
    Rags green, She-Hulk red, Gamora red all un-needed.

Six 3* or better is pretty incredible though.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sure wish I could join in on the token-cracking frenzy...

First my 30 tacos, now my Ultron 10 pack...
  • Alkyoneus
    Alkyoneus Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Posted in the other thread, but since there's an "official thread" for it now, here are my pulls. 6 golds, all usable!

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_ironman.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_beast.png

By far the best 10-pack I've opened, and a much appreciated compensation for the Ultron event issues. My IMHB has 5 red covers now, which makes him actually usable rather than an ornament on the shelf. Exciting!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colossus yellow (which i needed)
    3* daken blue (didn't need)
    Daredevil purple (didn't need)
    7 x 2*

I can't complain too much as I pulled 2 IMHB reds from tokens during the Ultron event last weekend, but it does seem stupid to reward a very specific loss with a random token pack.

Some people here got even less than I did (my commiserations), and some people got as many as 3 IMHB covers (grats to them). But all of us suffered the same harm: a lost opportunity to earn a single IMHB black cover. Why not just award the IMHB black and be done with things?
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    9 2* and a DD Purple I needed, but that I was getting anyway in a couple of days from daily rewards.
    Thanks for the ISO, I guess.
  • Vhailorx wrote:
    I can't complain too much as I pulled 2 IMHB reds from tokens during the Ultron event last weekend, but it does seem stupid to reward a very specific loss with a random token pack.

Some people here got even less than I did (my commiserations), and some people got as many as 3 IMHB covers (grats to them). But all of us suffered the same harm: a lost opportunity to earn a single IMHB black cover. Why not just award the IMHB black and be done with things?

this.

the disappointment and fatigue just keeps piling on. got nothing from my 10pack. and i was the top scorer in my alliance.
    sold my xforce out of frustration and just bought 2 hulkbuster covers with the hp to make myself feel better...
  • lokiagentofhotness
    lokiagentofhotness Posts: 192 Tile Toppler
    2 black hb and a bunch of 2/3 stars I didn't need

I am pretty happy though - the hb covers were VERY welcome.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    unco_dan wrote:
    Vhailorx wrote:

this.

the disappointment and fatigue just keeps piling on. got nothing from my 10pack. and i was the top scorer in my alliance.
    sold my xforce out of frustration and just bought 2 hulkbuster covers with the hp to make myself feel better...
    Same here.

I pulled zero HB from the 10 pack, while some of my alliance pulled multiples.

While I'm glad for them (this is a lie - I hate their guts and will kick them when they're not looking) it is extremely stupid to have such a spread when we all missed out on the same reward originally.

Token compensation sucks.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    i had a decent pull for a change:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    blackflag.png IMHB

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    greenflag.png beast
    purpleflag.png DP
    blueflag.png IM40

6x star.pngstar.png
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 3 HB's because I say my prayers and take my vitamins every day...