DDQ.... Patch yellow?

2»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aidonis wrote:
    I didn't have much trouble with Patch (luckily), but BP's black...oh man. Got my first one off the ddq what a week or two ago? On day 457 now.

I think that's because for the longest time he's not been a reward or he's been shelved in the tokens.
    I'd been stuck on 5/4/4 for him for at least 6 months. If he was ever offered as a prize, it was probably top 5 who got his black in PvP or something outrageous.
  • TxMoose wrote:
    I'm with y'all. patch, daken, panther all lagging behind all my others (that I care about anyway). add blade, hulk and falcon and those are all my least covered guys that are all very useful. I do have others that I have plenty of covers for. one weird one for me is my punisher - he is 5/5/- (had him for a long time). can't seem to find a red for him. he should be coming up in ddq before too long. my patch is at 1/3/-. needs a lot of work and I'd use him almost as much as my Lthor if I had him.

Your Punisher reminds me of my BP, if it was for the Deadpool Daily's my BP would still be at 5/5 after having played for close to a year...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    My poor Blade is at 3/3/0, Hood at 3/5/0 we need a trading post.. PLEASE!
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Patch Yellow should be coming May 22nd in the DPD.