Loss of BP Black cover from DP Daily

2»

Comments

• TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Malcrof wrote:

So you ended up having to PM Hi-Fi to get anything done?

I PM'd him, and his reply let me know why it was taking so long. It should not be much longer. Guessing half the planet emailed them about issues because of the ultron outtage.. add in holiday and cons/events/new chars/content.. you get the picture.

Keep this thread alive,. i am sure they are checking on it.

My 5/5/2 ( icon_cry.gif ) BP will continue to lay in wait then. Thanks.
  • FloridaFan
    FloridaFan Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for all the updates guys... I'll keep waiting patiently and report back if I make any progress...
  • Still nothing here.

Wouldnt it be easier to just give a Black Black Panther cover to everyone?
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Glad you got your cover Malcrof, very cool when CS takes care of its customers. I finally got a reply from them last Friday about a ticket I submitted back in March. They apologized profusely and offered 500iso as compensation lol. I gave them 3 options to compensate, stay tuned....
  • Garison
    Garison Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I know at least one person from my alliance received their black panther cover from this issue. That was last week. Are they still working through this issue? I posted my initial ticket, which got ignored. Then I posted a second ticket based on that thread, which indicated they were working on sorting this out. That ticket was "elevated" but I want to say that's going on a month now.

If the answer is to be patient, fine, I'll continue waiting. But if it's a squeaky wheel/grease thing, I'll submit yet another ticket.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Garison wrote:
    I know at least one person from my alliance received their black panther cover from this issue. That was last week. Are they still working through this issue? I posted my initial ticket, which got ignored. Then I posted a second ticket based on that thread, which indicated they were working on sorting this out. That ticket was "elevated" but I want to say that's going on a month now.

If the answer is to be patient, fine, I'll continue waiting. But if it's a squeaky wheel/grease thing, I'll submit yet another ticket.

i hate to say it, but it may be time to PM hi-fi. He is The Master of all things. By his will, it will be done.
  • My ticket has been solved today. Got the missing cover.