Loss of BP Black cover from DP Daily

TheRealJRad
TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
Several people have asked in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=28682 about any sort of way to get some sort of consideration for losing out on a Black Panther cover due to server issues. This was in the Deadpool daily and is a fairly coveted cover. I was out of state on business, and was not able to login during any windows I had due to the Ultron server issues. Myself and others in the above thread have never received a reply.

Comments

• FloridaFan
    FloridaFan Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Thank you for posting this TheRealJRad. I was one of the people who had this issue. I submitted two tickets, both of which were marked as "complete" with instructions to refer to the Ultron compensation posts. As a paying customer, I don't think this is an adequate solution.

-FloridaFan
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Hello FloridaFan and TheRealJRad,

We do plan to reimburse for missed DDQ during the server outages. We have informed the Customer Support team of this and you should be contacted shortly about it. If this is no fulfilled in the next couple of days (Monday is safe because of the weekend), please respond here and we'll look into it again.
  • TheRealJRad

We do plan to reimburse for missed DDQ during the server outages. We have informed the Customer Support team of this and you should be contacted shortly about it. If this is no fulfilled in the next couple of days (Monday is safe because of the weekend), please respond here and we'll look into it again.

Thank you, Anthony.
  • I am in the same boat, what should we do? Submit a ticket or post on forums?
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Agreed.I have received no compensation either.
  • TheRealJRad

It's about 6:30pm central and I haven't heard anything. Thanks in advance.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards

Email from support stated "we will not be issuing any compensation for these issues"

That was for DPD and the PVP. They closed the ticket with that.
  • FloridaFan

Anthony, it's Tuesday and we haven't seen any compensation yet. Thank you for looking into this and helping out. Let us know how to proceed.
  • TheRealJRad
    Sooooo, I'm guessing this information may have been inaccurate then?
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Resubmit a new ticket, friends.

icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bunks905
    Bunks905 Posts: 9
    Hey I still haven't received my BP black cover from the DDQ event I got the original email from my ticket but still no cover yet. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks,
    Chris
  • When I submitted a ticket a week or so ago, I believe it was for deadpool they compensated me with a token. I've just submitted my second ticket for iron fist today and I do not believe a stupid token that gives me a 2* character I don't need is adequate compensation (that's what they gave me). I've been playing this game religiously for a year now and spent God knows how much money on tokens and expect more. If not I am seriously gonna think about investing my time and money into another game, if I can find one I like as much. Smh. Very very frustrating.
  • Malcrof
    Bunks905 wrote:
    Hey I still haven't received my BP black cover from the DDQ event I got the original email from my ticket but still no cover yet. Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks,
    Chris

I PM'd hi-fi, my ticket was over 2 weeks old (the escalated one, not the original, it was escalated a few days after i sent the original)

Will let you know if i ever get a response.
  • I mailed for Gamora's Black. I did play, and won, but due to connection issues, never got my Gamora black ability.

Not related, but definitly irritating is the fact I don't recieve any "presents" from my facebook friends anymore. I'm not sure how to change any settings which would enable getting any. Any-one any tips on that?
  • FloridaFan
    I have an open escalated ticket that's over 2 weeks old and still no compensation. Anyone else have any luck yet?
  • still waiting too... it has been escalated but still nothing...

I have another ticket, for missing rewards for season XIII end placement, no solution either
  • Malcrof
    Falkbeer wrote:
    still waiting too... it has been escalated but still nothing...

I have another ticket, for missing rewards for season XIII end placement, no solution either

I got a message this morning saying it will be handled soon.
  • Malcrof
    Just an update, got this email
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Your Malcrof account has been credited the following items:

x1 Black Panther (T'Challa) Rage of the Panther Comic Cover

In order to see this you may have to restart your game or win a battle. We hope you continue to enjoy playing Marvel Puzzle Quest.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (EDG)

Logged in, and there it was waiting for me!! Thank you Support, and a huge thank you to Hi-Fi!
  • TheRealJRad
    Malcrof wrote:
    Just an update, got this email
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Your Malcrof account has been credited the following items:

x1 Black Panther (T'Challa) Rage of the Panther Comic Cover

In order to see this you may have to restart your game or win a battle. We hope you continue to enjoy playing Marvel Puzzle Quest.

Many questions can be answered by visiting our helpful Marvel Puzzle Quest FAQ at: http://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/marvel-puzzle-quest/

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (EDG)

Logged in, and there it was waiting for me!! Thank you Support, and a huge thank you to Hi-Fi!

So you ended up having to PM Hi-Fi to get anything done?
  • Malcrof

So you ended up having to PM Hi-Fi to get anything done?

I PM'd him, and his reply let me know why it was taking so long. It should not be much longer. Guessing half the planet emailed them about issues because of the ultron outtage.. add in holiday and cons/events/new chars/content.. you get the picture.

Keep this thread alive,. i am sure they are checking on it.