Give EVERYONE back seed teams!

2»

Comments

• esoxnepa
    esoxnepa Posts: 291
    I wonder what would happen if we all decided to protest. Have all the members of the forum and our Alliances organize into one time shard, and just retreat to each other for a day or two.

We're at 0, so we have nothing to lose, our opponents gain around 20-25 points. So it would be a massive injection of points into the shard.

I wonder how far we could reverse climb as a group without ever trying to win? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    esoxnepa wrote:
    I wonder what would happen if we all decided to protest. Have all the members of the forum and our Alliances organize into one time shard, and just retreat to each other for a day or two.

We're at 0, so we have nothing to lose, our opponents gain around 20-25 points. So it would be a massive injection of points into the shard.

I wonder how far we could reverse climb as a group without ever trying to win? icon_e_biggrin.gif

Crazy experiment, would be very interested. Would you lose total season points on your first retreat?
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    esoxnepa wrote:
    After seeing people already at 1,000 points in the Beast PvP with over 2 days left still, I assumed that this was now standard play, not a protest move.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    They lowered progression rewards. No one has seed teams, so it is all even. I don't understand all the anger and desire to have them back. No reason to give away free pts in pvp