Did I miss the announcement?

Options
2»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Only one I can give on 4* is 86-192: 102285.

My other 4* are either cover-deficient or levelled out I am afraid.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2015
    Options
    love the update
    hate how this is going to make PVP insane now .

did anyone else people level up by themself. A lot of people i have have 1 ISO less then a level up

whats up with not dropping 2 tars... now 2 stars cost more then 3 starts to level up at higher levels
  • thanos8587
    thanos8587 Posts: 653
    Options
    time to spend dat iso!!!!!!

i was at 435k going crazy. now i just have to figure out how to spread it around. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • mjh
    mjh Posts: 708 Critical Contributor
    Options
    san-mpq wrote:
    This is NOT a D3 issue, it's the issue between the Android/Apple stores and how they publish updates. Take your torch and pitchfork over to something that really deserves it, not here.

+1 this.

I work in these environments and when Apple/Google approves your app it takes a while before users see the update. Expect it by end of day
  • Unknown
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    love the update

did anyone else people level up by themself. A lot of people i have have 1 ISO less then a level up

I think that the 1 iso missing is due to the recalculation of the ISO. If you find a character you put nothing at all into, they still are clean. Or was for me, if you can confirm it would be nice.

As for the other side, I see it as people now coming quicker to my level, and being able to run more 166 teams. That seems to even out the pvp, not make it insane as such.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It seems the key level for 3-stars is 120. It only costs 23k iso to level that far and then it ramps up considerably. The whole leveling process from 40 to 166 costs 120k.

As for 4-stars I have 2 examples. From 70 to 250 is 229k iso. From 70 to 270 is 365k iso.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    love the update

I think that the 1 iso missing is due to the recalculation of the ISO. If you find a character you put nothing at all into, they still are clean. Or was for me, if you can confirm it would be nice.

As for the other side, I see it as people now coming quicker to my level, and being able to run more 166 teams. That seems to even out the pvp, not make it insane as such.

So all of us that haven't got the update yet should put a few ISO into each of our characters? lol
  • john1620b
    john1620b Posts: 367
    Options
    poomermon wrote:
    It seems the key level for 3-stars is 120. It only costs 23k iso to level that far and then it ramps up considerably. The whole leveling process from 40 to 166 costs 120k.

As for 4-stars I have 2 examples. From 70 to 250 is 229k iso. From 70 to 270 is 365k iso.
    23,000 iso to get to 120! That's crazy.

And all the people starting MPQ now will hear us old-timers say, "In MY day..."
  • Unknown
    Options
    Am on steam too ..they update all heroes with one lvl and really is very cheaper now to upgrade heroes ..its cool ..thanks devs
  • Unknown
    Options
    Alexraven wrote:
    Jester Day wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    love the update

So all of us that haven't got the update yet should put a few ISO into each of our characters? lol

icon_e_biggrin.gif . Positive thinking. I honestly think that the gain you stand to get from it would be very small though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:
    Alexraven wrote:
    Jester Day wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    love the update

icon_e_biggrin.gif . Positive thinking. I honestly think that the gain you stand to get from it would be very small though.
    I bet it would result in a net loss
  • Unknown
    Options
    Not sure. All my characters that I had put ISO into, were 1 away from levelling to their next level (only 3* and 4*). I only level full levels, as many others, so I know I did not do that. And they had not moved down a level either.

So in theory, if that stands, it would be abusable.

And since it is abuseable, I'd recommend against it anyways.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:
    Not sure. All my characters that I had put ISO into, were 1 away from levelling to their next level (only 3* and 4*). I only level full levels, as many others, so I know I did not do that. And they had not moved down a level either.

So in theory, if that stands, it would be abusable.

And since it is abuseable, I'd recommend against it anyways.
    Well here is my math: I need to put now 94 iso to level 40->41. It will be 41 iso after update (correct me someone already updated if I'm wrong with the number) so 53 extra will be put towards level 42. So if 41->42 costs less than 52 iso I lose the difference, if more I gain nothing assuming it wouldn't count for more iso than i actually put in.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good point. The first level costs even less than that, so yes, you are looking at a net loss. I missed on crucial bit.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    .....okay, what? Did they give us a bonus, or take away from us?
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    My Storm (Mohawk) is at 132 right now; prior to the update it would have cost 160k or something absurd to go from where she was to 166. It would currently cost 75k.

That's not accurate. I level several of my mediocre 3* characters to 100 and it takes 130007 to level them from 100 to 166.

Based on other people's posts though, from 40 to 166 seems to be less than what I spend to level them up from 100 to max. Hope this hits android soon.
  • Unknown
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    .....okay, what? Did they give us a bonus, or take away from us?

Neither, likely. It's probably just a sideeffect of the reorganised spent ISO.