Did I miss the announcement?

Options
GrumpySmurf1002
GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
edited May 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
I just got Patch R75 on Steam.

I was away this weekend so didn't follow, but I don't see any notes on the patch, and this is supposed to the be the iso change.

Scarlett does have 25XP that I didn't give her, so there seems to be an adjustment. If there're no notes, I'll level her and post the changes.

EDIT:

There're definitely changes.

I can take Quicksilver from 40 -> 153 right now for 87400. Previous price per NP's spreadsheet is 140270.
I can take IW from 70 to 255 right now for 305846. Previous 370459.
I can take She-Hulk from 63 -> 166 for 118126. Previous 164787.
I can take Iron Fist from 76 to 114 for 14815. Previous 45985.

Don't know individual level impact or where the changes are best, but that's some big discounting

Comments

• Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Something does seem weird, but it's clearly updated somehow. But if these are the new prices, I am more than content with the wait.

Edit: From 120 and up, the changes are pretty small, but below 100, they seem very big. Much bigger than I hoped for.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This update has not come up on the Android version yet.
  • Gowaderacer
    Gowaderacer Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just got Patch R75 on Steam.

I was away this weekend so didn't follow, but I don't see any notes on the patch, and this is supposed to the be the iso change.

Scarlett does have 25XP that I didn't give her, so there seems to be an adjustment. If there're no notes, I'll level her and post the changes.

EDIT:

There're definitely changes.

I can take Quicksilver from 40 -> 153 right now for 87400. Previous price per NP's spreadsheet is 140270.
    I can take IW from 70 to 255 right now for 305846. Previous 370459.
    I can take She-Hulk from 63 -> 166 for 118126. Previous 164787.
    I can take Iron Fist from 76 to 114 for 14815. Previous 45985.

Don't know individual level impact or where the changes are best, but that's some big discounting

Wow those numbers are amazing. Looks like my stash of 500k iso is about to become significantly less.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:
    Something does seem weird, but it's clearly updated somehow. But if these are the new prices, I am more than content with the wait.

Edit: From 120 and up, the changes are pretty small, but below 100, they seem very big. Much bigger than I hoped for.

Given my tendency to bring characters up to 100 and park them there till I find a use for them; this is unfortunate.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Options
    If, if these prices stand, trust me, you'll burn it in an instant.

For example, My Khamala Khan levelup right now reads 42-102: 13472.

That is not a typo.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Storm (Mohawk) is at 132 right now; prior to the update it would have cost 160k or something absurd to go from where she was to 166. It would currently cost 75k.

Here's the weird thing: She's at 1953/1954 XP to go to 133, and I only train in full-level increments. Rocket & Groot are at 140/153 and 2122/2123, with a 26994 cost to go to 153. Deadpool is 118/127, 571/572 XP to level 119. Human Torch is 91/130, 366/367 to 92. Patch is 89/114, 357/358. Basically anybody who went into this patch with room to train is 1 XP shy of a full additional level, from what I'm seeing.

Well, mostly. All of my 3* with room to train have that XP thing going on; my 2* Black Widow with room to train did not get it. Oddly, her cost to train to 94 looks unchanged, whereas all of the 3* have big differences.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has anyone on Android received it yet?
  • Unknown
    Options
    The ** stars and * stars shouldn't be affected. I think what we experience with the rest is the since we have already invested some in them (my level 40 blanks were unaffected, as was my level 70 blanks (as in, the ones I put no iso at all in)) the system tries to understand where that "extra" ISO has gone... but cannot figure it out due to the levels being some form of cap?
  • Matthewking72
    Matthewking72 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So those that play on Steam are going to get a significant advantage the longer the update is only there. Great news for you folks, a flaming pile of tinykitty for the rest of us.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I do not see the significant advantage, really. For those still transitioning I can, but for me, who already have 16 topped out 3* and so on, it doesn't give me a huge boost to be able to level a little quicker.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Has anyone on Android received it yet?
    I am on Android and I don't see any changes. 40 -> 41 is the same 94 ISO as yesterday
  • Unknown
    Options
    No update showing for iOS yet either.
  • The Gunslinger
    Options
    So those that play on Steam are going to get a significant advantage the longer the update is only there. Great news for you folks, a flaming pile of tinykitty for the rest of us.
    Significant? I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.

I expect R75 to hit iOS, Android, etc. in the next few hours. Or, at the very latest, in the next day or two.
  • san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options

It's not unusual for Steam players to get updates first - both good ones and bad ones. This is NOT a D3 issue, it's the issue between the Android/Apple stores and how they publish updates. Take your torch and pitchfork over to something that really deserves it, not here.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:

Given my tendency to bring characters up to 100 and park them there till I find a use for them; this is unfortunate.

As someone who does the same, currently Scarlet Witch is the only 3* I have below L100 icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Level 42-166: 119834.

Sadly I haven't got any strict 40 with full covers to take the exact numbers from, but 3* will be just a tiny bit below 120k.

Which I feel is pretty much a perfect place.

Edit: Platypusavenger, I can definately feel empathy there.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Jester Day wrote:
    If, if these prices stand, trust me, you'll burn it in an instant.

For example, My Khamala Khan levelup right now reads 42-102: 13472.

That is not a typo.

Must not have rolled out on iOS then, because my Kamala cost from 43-104 shows as 47,640
  • Unknown
    Options
    Aye, as said above, I would expect it to happen soon. I had wished to see the patch notes ahead of time, but somehow, the surprise became quite pleasant.
  • FaustianDeal
    FaustianDeal Posts: 760 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm on IOS. My updates for MPQ tend to land at the same time of day; which is usually 4-6 hours from now.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Those are crazy drops in numbers man. I'm now feeling sad that i decided to pump up a few characters to make them usable for AvU.

Does anyone have numbers for the 4 star.png s? If there are any changes (I expect there to be)