Thank you

2»

Comments

• HawkGuy616
    HawkGuy616 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Thanks from me as well. Our Alliance didn't hit every cover, but it built or camaraderie. I like the rewards, and the game mechanics, while admittedly buggy at times, we're a fun addition to MPQ. I agree with the digestion of not running other PVEs alongside Ultron. Maybe this same structure could be used for another huge enemy, like Thanos or Kang. Doom and Doombots would have worked well with this structure.
    As for the issues during the event, the Quicksilver cover and extra tokens certainly helped to make up for that.
  • Big thanks from me, too. I know there were technical issues, but I don't usually win a new 3* character in events let alone a new 4* character and the Ulton event got me Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Hulkbuster Iron Man. I also drew a few covers for my 3* roster along the way and racked up enough hero points for another roster slot.

It would have been nice to unlock all of the Ultron Prime nodes (my alliance cleared 7 in round 1 and 6 in round 2), but it was a nice change of pace, the puzzle battles against Ulton were a lot of fun, and I found myself leaning on characters that previously didn't see a lot of action like Grey Suit Black Widow.
  • IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    This was a kool format. I hope to see it again soon. Maybe some things can be improved by learning from the mistakes of the original event. That'd be REALLY kool.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Wanted to say thanks D3 for a few things. Thank you for DDQ, that has given me much needed hope for my 3* characters I probably wouldn't be using otherwise. I make progress on my cover count weekly and it has been encouraging. Now, characters like Mystique, where I only had purpleflag.pngblueflag.png covers for, DDQ helped me get my first blackflag.png and made her worth utilizing. This also goes for my Colossus, Black Panther, Psylocke, Beast, and Luke Cage. I know eventually, with patience, this will be the story with my Scarlett Witch and Quiksilver if token pulls and PVP don't do the trick. I wanted to send some more thank you's for the Ultron Event. LOVED IT! LOVED the alliance dynamic, LOVED the non-competitiveness, LOVED the rewards, LOVED playing the event and then seeing Avengers 2! Most of all, even though it was frustrating at the time, LOVED the compensation of 100 HP and 4 Ultron packs! I've been one to complain in the past, but now I say thank you! I've found a new appreciation for MPQ!