Stop being a Scrooge, Demiurge

2»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    anyone that was close to getting a cover did. .

That is extremely incorrect. We would have cleared round 6 in run 1 easily if not for server issues, i mean EASILY, yet not a single person in my alliance got the SW cover compensation. My tablet account, which is in an alliance of people's alt accounts used mainly for sending gifts, or killing time while shielded/waiting on health packs, who did not even clear round 4, (in fact, i did a whopping 7500 damage to ultron with that account in round 4) all got SW covers..

not sure how fair that was.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is very much a problem with where you ultimately end up in this game. If you get to a point where you can compete fairly, and people are fairly matched, 90% of players 'loose' in their quest to get covers.

In a game like this, big wins come from a good roster, and a good roster comes from big wins. There isn't a lot on the personal skill and experience side to work on. The daily absolutely helps. But, you still need the cover to get more of the covers. The catch 22 nature can be maddening. If you get into a situation where you are not getting wins, it can get really frustrating. This is especially true of pve. You could clear every single node, but get squat because someone else replayed them 20 times each.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

That is extremely incorrect. We would have cleared round 6 in run 1 easily if not for server issues, i mean EASILY, yet not a single person in my alliance got the SW cover compensation. My tablet account, which is in an alliance of people's alt accounts used mainly for sending gifts, or killing time while shielded/waiting on health packs, who did not even clear round 4, (in fact, i did a whopping 7500 damage to ultron with that account in round 4) all got SW covers..

In this case I'd suggest contacting CS and/or PM David. That doesn't seem right to me either.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:

In this case I'd suggest contacting CS and/or PM David. That doesn't seem right to me either.

As i have found out, the alliance did make it to round 6, it is a public alliance, so it looks like others took it seriously, late... that said, i am grateful for the cover.. but did not honestly earn it, i put in extremely minimal effort as did a bunch of others in the alliance, as we all had our main accounts to grind with.