How much ISO can you collect a day XD ?

2»

Comments

• Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    And you felt this thread was worth Neco-ing because....?

Because a thread already existed about the subject. Are we not asked by moderators to use the search function to see if threads already exist before creating a new one?
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    And you felt this thread was worth Neco-ing because....?

Because a thread already existed about the subject. Are we not asked by moderators to use the search function to see if threads already exist before creating a new one?

The thread title was perfect for what you were bringing it back for, the thread content was..... garbage to be blunt. Tinykitty'd if you do, tinykitty'd if you don't.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    udonomefoo wrote:
    The thread title was perfect for what you were bringing it back for, the thread content was..... garbage to be blunt. Tinykitty'd if you do, tinykitty'd if you don't.

It's good for newer players to know that there was a time when someone bragging about how awesome they were was met, without irony, with, "wow must be a level 100 Ragnarok." Oh, the olden days. Before my time, just barely. I started right before the Thorverine nerf. The first one. I've been playing long enough to see two completely different OP Thor/Wolverine combos. (I wish my SHIELD resupply reflected it, but I don't regret the months I've taken off.)

How much Iso I can collect in a day depends on which day it is. I can usually hit lightning rounds pretty hard on Wednesdays.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    stowaway wrote:
    udonomefoo wrote:

It's good for newer players to know that there was a time when someone bragging about how awesome they were was met, without irony, with, "wow must be a level 100 Ragnarok." Oh, the olden days. Before my time, just barely. I started right before the Thorverine nerf. The first one. I've been playing long enough to see two completely different OP Thor/Wolverine combos. (I wish my SHIELD resupply reflected it, but I don't regret the months I've taken off.)

How much Iso I can collect in a day depends on which day it is. I can usually hit lightning rounds pretty hard on Wednesdays.

I love that this was brought back - I started around the same time as you Stowaway (currently day 574) - I had been playing for a couple months when Nick Fury and 4*Thor came out.. Then the nerfs and buybacks for said characters... It's funny as time goes on to remember the old days. Thanks zombie thread.
  • ragnarady
    ragnarady Posts: 70 Match Maker
    stowaway wrote:
    It's good for newer players to know that there was a time when someone bragging about how awesome they were was met, without irony, with, "wow must be a level 100 Ragnarok."

I read it and was all like:
    swtmvsx.jpg

And then I was like:
    CR0VZR-UYAAoKxP.jpg
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spend all my ISO on champions and today my balance is 15k.