Seed teams only ???

Options
2»

Comments

• mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just to add to the pile, my alliance mate is reporting the same thing and he's in slice 3.
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2015
    Options
    same problem here (slice 1).

The top 10 of my bracket is filled with 2* teams basically... my guess is that due to the current absence of 3* and 4* players in the bracket, the new MMR doesn't allow us to see the transitioning players (t1, in my case, is around 500 pts.) and vice versa.

Bottom line: we're stuck in (boosted) seed teams hell... unless those transitioning teams step out of the comfort zone (around 700 pts.?).

I'm around 300 pts. and matches are worth 8 pts....
  • simonsez wrote:
    This complaint needs to be added to "ATMs keep spitting out $100, even though my account as no money in it", and "Supermodels keep hitting on my whenever I go to a club"

Wrong. These shity seed teams are worth 9 pts to me, in 30th place. Literally nothing but 9 pt matches with 257 pts. MPQ being MPQ, nothing new.
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah this is definitely broken. #1 and 2 in my slice have 477 points.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ha, thought I'd jump in listening to everyone here. no luck here - all real, covered, leveled teams here. I'd love some panther but he only has 3 covers and this would take way too much time to eat through all this health time after time. not a fan of combined arms - glad they don't force it into the season.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    I assume it's either a bug or people have just stopped playing PvP due to Ultron and Enemy of the State (although not even all the slices are open).

I personally hate Combined Arms almost as much as Balance of Power, so I wouldn't complain.

Also, it's offseason.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My first 3 nodes all had normal opponents, but after that, it's seed teams only as well, with diminishing point totals. Doesn't seem like everything is working as intended.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haven't complained. I entered slice 4 right at opening and it happened there, an alliance-mate has this as well. I thought it happened because slice 4 opened right before/as Ultron opened, and servers went wonky.

Ran to 300 on nothing but seed teams, but they are all worth about 7 points right there. Others can see me and attack me. I can probably get to around 400, but beyond that the points won't be worth it. But it's like infinite LR's, fantastic in that respect. Sure, a bit harder of opponents....

If I skip, I continue to get seed teams (in all nodes). If I'm attacked and skip, I'm right back to seed teams. On Steam.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've been sitting on 9 points or less matches since last night with only seed teams... Looked on the forum to see if I was the only one... This stinks... 800 seems impossible now... I lost to a team to see if it would do anything. I lost 12, but all the teams are still at 9... Just 70 matches to go if I want the thor cover icon_neutral.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Seed teams all through Combined Arms... and every match I complete, the points go down by one. Right now all three matches offer 14 points. If I had more than Juggernaut as a 1* hero, I think I could play this down pretty far and rank top 10 without much fuss - right now, I have less than 200, and I'm at 75ish overall. But Juggy can't help but take damage, and since I'm saving my health packs up for the Ultron event, I can only play 3-4 matches in a row until he needs to heal up.
  • danae
    danae Posts: 101
    Options
    Is this the Dev's response to people complaining about not getting seed teams anymore? icon_eek.gif

You know it's happening to everyone when you look at the Top Alliance rankings and see that the top players in the Crewsaders and Xmen are only at 400+ points.
  • Unknown
    Options
    top people in mine are over 500 now. they have to be playing 1 point matches at that point. and they're still going...
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yah, I'm in the 400s facing seed teams, at 3 points a pop. However, I just got hit for 8 points, retal 36. So SOME people can see others, apparently. C'mon D3...
  • Unknown
    Options
    This PVP is my favourite. I'm currently third in ranking with 402 points. 3 Black Panther covers will be mine icon_e_biggrin.gif
    My first post btw icon_e_smile.gif
  • timbopp
    timbopp Posts: 88
    Options
    I've been grinding this while I wait for ultron to refresh. The good news is at around 600 points I finally broke out of seed teams and had real players. The bad news is they're still only worth single digits. although its gone up to around 6 or 7 points from 3 points. I just got to 725 points and got attacked twice and lost 30 points each time. What an utter waste of time. I really wanted that green thor too. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    i took last slice, after first three seed they were 3 node player, after that suddenly switched to all-new seed again lol, i hit 400 by killing off seed, its worth 5 point right now, and people in my leaderboard look like the were hitting seed too. smh
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just started playing Predator and Prey, and it looks like only the first three matches are seed teams, so whatever the issue was it seems to be okay now.