Ultron 2 Issues

2»

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    d0nk3y wrote:
    Rut-roh ... Comm Link Disrupted

Had just finished beating a SW pin and ... ploop.

Ditto - I just finished my second SW Essential and straight to Comm Link Disrupted. Pooh... I wanted that token.

Same thing here. I completed the second SW (right side) and Ultron didn't open up then Comm Link Disrupted!
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Got back in. Beat another essential and the comm link dropped off again. I'm guessing that's when it accesses the server. Makes for a sad Sorcerer Supreme. icon_cry.gif
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    DrNitroman wrote:

Same here. Just as reward was about to drop.
    Same for me too, I hope that my victory will be recorded

Had the same thing, but left it alone for a minute and it resolved and gave the correct reward and points.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Ultron did not recognize my 1,1,1 SW and recommended I recruite her icon_e_confused.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the comm link disrupted on mobile right after earning 25 hero points vs Ultron (although it said I didn't get the points for that).

PC can't even join the event, although it can see it.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is getting a little tiresome now. I'm not angry or anything it's just that tired sigh you give when things go wonky.

Really I think it's disappointing. It's a fun event, but it's been marred by so many server hiccups that it's diluting the fun.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a note in my facebook feed from MPQ posted 3 minutes ago saying they're deploying more patches.

So patience.
  • Klivian wrote:

Same here. Just as reward was about to drop.

Me three

me as well
  • DrStrange-616
    Got back in, briefly, and my alliance had beaten Ultron 2, but it just remained stuck at 0 health. I had to reboot and now it's the bare bones version - no events.

Guess it's time to have breakfast. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I think the devs have bit off more than they can chew. I don't blame them for being ambitious, that's a good quality. I do blame them for being ill prepared.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    My Ultron did not recognize my 1,1,1 SW and recommended I recruite her icon_e_confused.gif

I made a topic on that. If you have 1 cover she's boosted to level 130, so head to the level 130ish area of the character select and you can pick her. It'll work then =)
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    If you completed an essential node but the main node didn't unlock, try closing and restarting the app/game. It worked for me.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    "Error claiming reward."

Trapped in a loop now where it won't let me do anything else until I can claim the 250 ISO the Scarlet WItch node so generously gifted me with.
  • Have a little patience. I have just been waiting out the red swirl / comm link disrupted, and after 10 min or so, everything resolved correctly.

I'd like to say that it was intentional, but I just left my phone on my desk (after my break) while I did real tax-paying work - and noticed the award pop up when the screen brightened (as the message changed)

There is hope !
  • freakygeek
    freakygeek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    When I go to the SW required nodes it says I don't have one but I have 2 cards on her. One problem after another with this.

----edit----

OK, I clicked on her in my roster and then she popped up in the required slot. Before I did that it was saying I didn't have her and off to token pulls for me. Now I can't play as it says I can't connect (sigh)
  • Same experience as several others.
    Beat 2nd Scarlet Essential, then straight to Comm Link Disrupted

After repeated attempts to reconnect, 20 mins later , when I do get back to the fight,
    no rewards for last essential and I'm taken back to the screen showing no essentials completed.
    Before I could even see if my completed essential & 2 defeats of Ultron had moved his
    health bar, I lost connection again and haven't been able to get on since.

Very frustrating, especially since my undersized alliance ( 10 playing members, 15 total ), finally
    finished Level 5 last night with about an hour to go to work on level 6,
    but locked out for final hour. Wouldn't have gotten far, but a couple members would have picked up
    some important covers.

Arghh.
  • DrStrange-616
    I hope the devs are looking here since it was moved from the general discussion:

New wrinkle - Both rounds 3 and 4 open simultaneaously. Played against an odd looking 4, won, but there are no live essentials. Just the main boss fight and no point tallies.
  • Trying to join in the event, and getting weird error message saying that I can't join.