Ultron 2 Issues

DrStrange-616
DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
After my second battle, his health remains at 225000. I know at least 4 of us beat him once - the score displayed correctly. But now it's as though none of us have even entered the event.

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    His health is going down, but there are funky things with points and essentials. I played the first SW, but after I beat the boss it was as if I hadn't played any of the essentials.
  • anamosity
    anamosity Posts: 87
    the red bar on the main screen says Players: 0 even though 6 of us have started.
  • anamosity
    anamosity Posts: 87
    edited April 2015
    * weird double post
  • CaseyJones
    CaseyJones Posts: 30
    edited April 2015
    I've got other issue. I can't start any fight - i choose characters, press "fight" and that is it. It's loading and loading and nothing happens. Using app. Pity.

/edit

Servers crashed again. For Christ's sake...
  • DrStrange-616
    Rut-roh ... Comm Link Disrupted

Had just finished beating a SW pin and ... ploop.
  • Just killed Ultron 1st time .

Got 500 iso , no points , no health loss and disconnection , seriously ?????
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Comm Link Disrupted here as well. At least I got the round 1 progressions before it fritzed!
  • otrigorin
    otrigorin Posts: 31
    We made it to Round 2 - then I got 0 points for my first ultron fight, and then Commlink Disrupted. GG WP
  • d0nk3y
    d0nk3y Posts: 213

Ditto - I just finished my second SW Essential and straight to Comm Link Disrupted. Pooh... I wanted that token.
  • ironsmudgie
    ironsmudgie Posts: 153 Tile Toppler

Same here. Just as reward was about to drop.
  • Rut-roh ... Comm Link Disrupted

Me three
  • CaptainFreaky
    CaptainFreaky Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker
    Same here - I just beat the Scarlet Witch essential...then the dreaded "Comm Link Disrupted" ....and the red swirl of death.
    Ummm....Round 2 not off to a good start.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Step 1: introduce new content tied to huge property
    Step 2: address inevitable load issues only after things fail
    Step 3: run new content again
    Step 4: see Step 2
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    29 minutes and crash one occurs, naive devs
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor

Same for me too, I hope that my victory will be recorded
  • Big big F'n shock, the servers are down. Just beat Ultron for th third time score comes up zeros across the board and bam connection issues..... So done, you are morons you had days to get this problem solved and nothing has changed, nothing and on top of that you come out and offer nothing to your players. Kiss those Hulkbuster covers goodbye everyone!!
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Same here. Comm link disrupted and events are missing.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Finished my first Ultron fight, 'comm link disrupted' message pops up and when I can finally get back into the game after 15 minutes ir so I have points but I did not get the 25HP prize. Thanks Ultron... icon_mad.gif I think I'm gonna wait a few hours until it may have quieted down a bit, just hope my alliance can get the same performance and complete the 6th round for one IMHB cover, but I'm not too optimistic really.

What I don't understand is why they decide to run the event again under pretty much the same circumstances, you know this is going to cause a lot of problems so why not delay it a few days? I know I'm no expert on these things, but it just seems common sense.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    nickhabq wrote:
    Big big F'n shock, the servers are down. Just beat Ultron for th third time score comes up zeros across the board and bam connection issues..... So done, you are morons you had days to get this problem solved and nothing has changed, nothing and on top of that you come out and offer nothing to your players. Kiss those Hulkbuster covers goodbye everyone!!

You're pissed. We get that. But let's not resort to name-calling alright? I'm sure they are doing what they can. Calling them names only makes you feel better but makes the forum a worse place to be in.
  • Did someone say there was an update? I'm running R74 and I'm getting the 'Something went Awry' message. I see all the events, just can't start Ultron.