Dont Expect Individual Compensation

Options
2»

Comments

• DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm just baffled that they didn't simply send everyone a single SW after the end of the first Ultron run. It would have been a show of good will, helped those who missed out and gone a long way to calming the rough seas of the forum. Instead? Nada.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Koko81 wrote:
    Update: They sent me the IM40 blue cover as expected.

They updated us lastnight that we will be rewarded the next Ultron progression cover "if you were close to it." Not sure what that means, I missed out on a chunk of potential points due to not being able to enter at the beginning and the end of the event. I finished with 770k, am I not receiving anything? I would of hit the last QS.

They also stated there is no update on compensation for the PVP and PVE events. It will be difficult for them to determine this. I think it would be best if they just awarded us with a Heroic 10pk. This would also promote the new "increased 3* odds" and the end of vaulting.

Thoughts?

Just out of curiosity how long were you unable to connect to the game and how long was left to the event?

I was not able to connect (with all the events running) until the near end of Ultron Rd 4. At the end of Ultron, I repeatedly kept opening and closing the game until Ultron was up, I was only a measly 2,000 pts away from the 2nd QS so I went in to earn him then the same of course lost connection again. I would probably say I lost a good day of the event when you add in the first and last day together. How about yourself?
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    I'm just baffled that they didn't simply send everyone a single SW after the end of the first Ultron run. It would have been a show of good will, helped those who missed out and gone a long way to calming the rough seas of the forum. Instead? Nada.

I just hope the compensation is fair to everyone. Every player was affected by this, many missed covers in PVP, PVE and DDQ. The best solution is a 10pk, but I'm sure we'll just get a few tokens that won't yield us anything. But you're right, it doesn't make sense that they didn't give us SW, many missed out on her and need her for Ultron 2 PLUS it would force players to buy a roster slot so it's a win/win for both D3 and the players.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2015
    Options

I just hope the compensation is fair to everyone. Every player was affected by this, many missed covers in PVP, PVE and DDQ. The best solution is a 10pk, but I'm sure we'll just get a few tokens that won't yield us anything. But you're right, it doesn't make sense that they didn't give us SW, many missed out on her and need her for Ultron 2 PLUS it would force players to buy a roster slot so it's a win/win for both D3 and the players.
    I don't give a **** about this compensation at this point. I needed SW before the event started to have a chance to get HP on her nodes. Now it doesn't make a difference anymore

Edit: basically failure of prime 6 to unlock after downing ultron 6 and no SW compensation for that before second part ruined my feeling of otherwise enjoyable event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yep the whole lack of SW cover starting Ultron #2 issue seems obvious to everyone but those who can do anything about it.

I personally got my SW cards but quite a few in my alliance did not and it shows in their points for the 2nd event.
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    My alliance was fortunate enough that we all somehow got our SW from tokens. At least they didn't make a SW required/essential node(s) for the Enemy of the State PVE, but the damage is done. We likely won't receive (any?) compensation until after round 2. It's a shame how such a huge event seemed rushed and buggy. I was expecting a similar feeling the Anniversary had, but was very disappointed as I am sure many of us are.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm still missing my 30 tacos, and I've still got doodly squat for it.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    6pm would expected at least some news by now
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    slidecage wrote:
    6pm would expected at least some news by now

We're not going to hear any news about compensation until after the Ultron event because I can guarantee you that the last day of the event is going to crash the servers again like Ultron 1.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Several people in my alliance today received a SW as a 'sorry about the server issue" and some didn't. If you already had SW, you didn't get the cover. But the day isn't over yet so I'm holding out hope.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you already had SW, you didn't get the cover.

That was their criterium for being elligible? Seriously?

What if you'd pulled a Scarlet Witch from an event token beforehand? Did that somehow preclude you from being affected by the server issues?
    No ofcourse not!

You'd still miss out on getting more of her covers and getting her closer to fully covered and ready to play. This is just plain unfair!