AoU aside, the real issue is...

2»

Comments

• I maybe a minority, but no no no no no. You should not have to kick members of your alliance in order to just PLAY content. I should not have to get on the forums to chase down people functioning as mercs, because if you just kick people, those slots will fill up with low level people who won't be any help anyways.

I'm not slighting the design of the event by itself, its a perfect storm of issues that are creating this. People are becoming in active in alliances because of scaling in PvE and now PvP. the lack of useful rewards have really slowed roster growth despite the increase in ISO. I'm getting 4-5k a day and I've been putting my ISO into characters like Steve Rogers & GSBW, OLD 3*.
    - Unreall
    I have to disagree. This event was meant for cooperative alliances, if you have people that will not help AT ALL, then you cant ask to get all the prizes. Calling over mercs that want to help instead of having a 16/20 bracket until the end of the event doesnt means it is flawled, but instead that you need people that will do their part.
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Unlike many, I'm not angry about the PVP changes. I am, however, just not having fun any more with PVP. I did enjoy it before all the changes.

Some of it probably relates to the fact that the only rewards I need are 4* covers in 90% of the events, but, for whatever reason, I'm just having less fun with PVP. It feels like such a grind now.
  • But there is something fundamentally flawed in this game. I love the 3* Thor, the green is great, or was.

The last five games I played with him, when setting the yellow off, I get no green matches, the greens created are dotted all over the place. Then when I play against a Thor, even the 2* one ramped up to level 150 in PvP, and he hits a yellow?

There were soooo many green matches, giving him two critical tiles, and enormous cascades that straight away killed my Thor, who was sitting at level 290. Now, this may be random, but it happens a lot. I have noticed an increasing number if weird matches like this, and have started counting. So, five yellow abilities fired off, no green matches. None.

So, this is why I start to notice all the other stuff that happens in this game, all seemingly designed very expertly to rpdrain health packs.

And I wonder, are D3 just around the corner from selling additional health packs, permanently? Like going to six will cost. 2000hp, seven at 3000hp, etc? Because if that does happen, EVERYTHING that is wrong with the game right now will make perfect sense, and we will know this is a massive fix. Watch this space, then.
  • Sure, but is there any NEWS? All the listed tings are working as intended and got designed that very way. Requests like 'stop the pve scaling' started the minute that feature was introduced -- and it evolved to be more and more hurting over the time.

If you want to stay around for whatever reasons consider to start a fresh account, it's told to be way easier and rewarding to play by many.
  • Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    I like the pvp changes. Less attacks amd being farmd by teams I have no chance at beating. Top tiers are still max rosters, but I don't get owned every stepmof the way.

Why are people so mad about no seed teams? Seriously, everyone is in the same boat, so you don't start out with 70 free points. They lowered progression awards by more than that

And you don't need to kick alliance friends to play new content. but you shouldn't expct to earn all the top rewards having half an alliance either. You can still earn iso, tokens, maybe even QS, but not everyone is going to get SW, just like a normal pve event
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    hexad_2808 wrote:
    would people spend money if d3 started to sell 1 permanent health packs healthpack.png at 10k hp imcoin.png ? cap it at 10

Give them out as daily rewards every 150 days, with a cap of 10 (so 750 days in youre maxed).