Has any alliance cleared ultron?

2»

Comments

• Demolira
    Demolira Posts: 78 Match Maker
    I'm in a casual alliance, and we opened our doors to fill up to 20 people for this event. Most of the people are 2 star players, and it looks like we only have 16 active people for this event. It's going to be very close for us to finish Round 6, and without that Scarlet Witch cover, it looks like the next event will be even more of out of reach.

It'd be nice if Ultron was scaled a little bit for each player, and having each victory count the same as a full strength clear.
  • RWTDBurn
    RWTDBurn Posts: 291
    We finished off Ultron Sunday afternoon. I know we are not even close to the first, nor will we be the last. Good luck out there.
  • We won't we are about to clear round 4 but I doubt we will even clear round 5. We have 18 members on our team but only 4 have more than 100,000 points overall icon_evil.gif
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    We've got a 20 person casual Alliance, but it appears only 11 have joined the event. We're currently on Round 5. We *might* make it to Round 6?

I'm a tad despondent about it. I knew we were small, but hoping we were scrappier.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Skynet2.0 just finished round 8 today. It's very do-able with a good chunk of your members hitting it regularly. In fact, almost half of us had to stop playing the event so that others could have a shot at the final progression reward.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    This event is very problematic for casual Alliances. I have entered an Alliance for this event (I like playing when I want), and I entered one that seemed ok, nothing spectacular (top 200), so a casual one. Thing is we are still in the round 6, and just 4 of us have more than 150.000 points, so it is going to be veeeery tight to win this round before the end to have the chance of winning Scarlet.

In the end this event has been veeeery easy for top alliances, but very hard for the casual ones. And it is frustrating that out of 20 people just 6 are playing hard, and just 10 or 12 are playing icon_e_sad.gif