Avengers vs. Ultron: Just a joke for small alliances

2»

Comments

• _RiO_ wrote:
    Stony wrote:
    As a small alliance, you can't be competitive at any other aspect of the game pertaining to alliance rewards. Why should that change for Ultron?

Because Ultron only offers alliance rewards.

Which reminds me; whatever happened to that promise Demiurge made where alliances would only ever be "something extra on the side", hmm?

It's kind of funny since they always seem to try alliance stuff into 'more hardcore than hardcore raiding' by offering some pretty nice stuff there. When I raided in MMORPGs, at least we get 2 days off in a week and usually only played in evening. Can't possibly do that with MPQ if you want to be competitive. I guess their logic is that you can just not get any of this stuff, as if 'just don't do it' ever worked as a reason.

I don't mind if Ultron is just a springboard for future stuff. The requirement on manpower is just way too dominant. 3 or even 5 players with D3 approved autowin hack would come nowhere close to 20 average guys in this event. When people think of 'boss' battles you usually think of something that's defined by challenge, but 5 guys armed with hacks that can render any challenge trivial still would get nowhere in this event!