Do you think the ultron event type event be a one time thing

2»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    The question is who could be the big boss for the boss battle. My choices are:
    1 Thanos
    2 sentinels
    3 Apocolyps
    4 Galaxtus (becuase he is with the fantastic 4 probably not him)

I think King Pin would have made a good boss battle as well but he was released.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    The question is who could be the big boss for the boss battle. My choices are:
    1 Thanos
    2 sentinels
    3 Apocolyps
    4 Galaxtus (becuase he is with the fantastic 4 probably not him)

I think King Pin would have made a good boss battle as well but he was released.

he might be released but they could still use him like they are using Ultron.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    I imagine infinity wars will hit the movie universe soon and i can see this or a similar event happen for fighting Thanos.
  • igz
    igz Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I hope they don't vault the event forever. Its a good break from most of the rest of the PVE events run. Would be cool to see it do another run maybe when the movie is released digitally/on Blu-ray.

Would also be nice to see it tweaked to become a regular event. Maybe a bit shorter with any variety of the villains they have in the game already. Thinking a super Magneto with the X-Men as the essentials.
  • igz wrote:
    I hope they don't vault the event forever. Its a good break from most of the rest of the PVE events run. Would be cool to see it do another run maybe when the movie is released digitally/on Blu-ray.

Would also be nice to see it tweaked to become a regular event. Maybe a bit shorter with any variety of the villains they have in the game already. Thinking a super Magneto with the X-Men as the essentials.
    they're not gonna vault it look at every other pve hell this one is being repeated as soon as the first ends
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I hope it isn't. I'll probably go alliance hunting if it becomes a regular thing.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    igz wrote:

Was thinking more Apoc, rather than Mags, but you can reskin the drones to be mutants say. Even have Master Mold as the overall boss, and sentinels matching the Ultron drones as the grunts, won't even need to change the abilities much as they are robots. I hope they do re-run it, if they can improve some of the minor details (like how to get the top progression rewards without everyone hitting exactly 1 M points) as well as server issues, I like having one event a month say, which is co-operative, and not competitive versus others. I'm able to stay top 100 in the Heroic pve at the same time as this one, without needing to put in a huge amount more time than usual, thanks to this, and we are down to the last 1/3 of Ultron mark 8.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I almost guarantee when the time comes, we get an event like this starring Thanos.
  • Started thinking about a silly version running this format, clearly deadpool has to be involved somehow but I really want a crazed squirrel girl boss fight, with waves of squirrel minions. Only needs one bit of dialogue where deadpool steals squirrel girl's favorite taco and then jump right into the fight. I would laugh it could be epic.

I mean she already has turn based board shakes and drops nuts on people, could be the best lazy reskin of an event ever.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Started thinking about a silly version running this format, clearly deadpool has to be involved somehow but I really want a crazed squirrel girl boss fight, with waves of squirrel minions. Only needs one bit of dialogue where deadpool steals squirrel girl's favorite taco and then jump right into the fight. I would laugh it could be epic.

Howard the Duck or The Collector could make for some fun stuff.. imagine all the craziness The Collector could throw at you.