Ultron Reward Pack Daily Deal worth it?

2»

Comments

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker
    I drew ten 2*s. This seems unlikely (can someone give me the actual odds) but the draw happened while the server kept going up and down. I live in hope that somehow this wasn't just really bad luck.
  • OnesOwnGrief
    OnesOwnGrief Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Simply put, you get nothing if you do nothing. 50 HP is a drop in the bucket and if you feel that is not worth it, don't spend it. If that is your decision, just don't feel snubbed if someone else gets a good reward.
  • PUM_SPAK
    PUM_SPAK Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    A sincere thanks to this thread, for alerting me to the presence of the 50 HP Daily Deal. I hadn't even noticed it.
    As an early 2*->3* transitioner, I considered Lerysh's EV calculations, and bought one today...

blackflag.png Bullseye? Oof! icon_redface.gif

Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    Definitely worth it. Grabbed a blueflag.pngicon_scarletwitch.png

Drop rates are remarkably good for me so far. Out of earned tokens, I landed another blueflag.png SW, purpleflag.pngicon_doctordoom.png, yellowflag.pngicon_cyclops.png and redflag.pngicon_thor.png . Needed all except Thor.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    _RiO_ wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:
    50HP Tokens are always worth it. Where else can you spend 50HP at a chance for these kind of rewards? Mine bagged me a blue Scarlet Witch. I was one of the first guys to have her.
    Here as well. Actually a good deal if you're expecting to not be able to play the higher levels of the Ultron event to bag Wanda.

That's kind of how I'm viewing it. There's only so much one member can do for this event; I'll take a chance on getting a Wanda or one of the other prizes.
  • I decided to go for it today and was pleasantly surprised by a purple fury. I think I'll go ahead and try my luck for the remaining days as well
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Either i'm blind but i can only see 100HP daily deal?
  • Either i'm blind but i can only see 100HP daily deal?
    The token before Oscorp: Heroic, the Ultron Reward Packs. Once a day it costs 50hp, then goes back to the regular 500hp price until next day.
  • Took a shot at the 50 HP token. Got a 2** Capt Marvel. Which is meh. The other two tokens I earned in the event were also 2**. Oh well at least they are worth 250 ISO. Keeping my fingers crossed for a Scarlet Witch if earn more tokens.
  • Inarius
    Inarius Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    had another whack at the daily deal token, it was a gold cover...me, I was hoping it would've been my first icon_scarletwitch.png pull, but nope, I got 4thor's yellowflag.png instead, which is still nice except I barely have covers for her T-T
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    ShionSinX wrote:
    Either i'm blind but i can only see 100HP daily deal?
    The token before Oscorp: Heroic, the Ultron Reward Packs. Once a day it costs 50hp, then goes back to the regular 500hp price until next day.

Ahh it's under the stack of tokens i let accumulate. Once they were all opened i could see the 50HP price.

Thanks
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    I GOT A SCARLET WITCH purpleflag.png FROM THE DAILY DEAL I GOT A SCARLET WITCH purpleflag.png FROM THE DAILY DEAL WAHOOOOOOOOO
  • mando_514
    mando_514 Posts: 26
    I got a blueflag.png scarlet witch, XF yellowflag.png , and 10000 ISO in a row. icon_e_biggrin.gif im not complaining.
  • I never buy tokens so I missed that the cost this time is only 50HP. After reading this topic I went and bought one. Gave greenflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png I don't like the char much and I'll probably never level her, but at least her green is maxed now.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Narkon wrote:
    I never buy tokens so I missed that the cost this time is only 50HP. After reading this topic I went and bought one. Gave greenflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png I don't like the char much and I'll probably never level her, but at least her green is maxed now.

To me, that's the key, especially as plentiful as hero points have been this event. I'm still +300 from where I was when it began, even with 3 50 HP token buys. At 100 HP I'd likely not have bothered.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Woo hoo, got my first SW cover from the daily deal! That'll go well once I get the Ultron Prime ones. I want the best Wanda I can get, gonna get me some Hulkbuster!