Options
2»

Comments

• GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    djsquillz wrote:
    There's no way this is still volume related. Too many people have dropped off/gone out on a Friday. They broke something, which means theydid no playtesting again. *sigh*

Noooooo. Didn't you see the video? They totally said that 20 of them all jumped in an alliance together and played this together...and it was great.

Thats like totally a playtest...right?

This is the worst crew of Devs that i've ever seen.

easy...marc

Don't they also say they almost all play pretty early/low levels of characters to get the "early" experience down? I bet this would be a pretty fun event without it scaling up to monster levels for anyone that gets near max 3* land (and I haven't seen the last two levels yet....)

Actually, just Will started over to get the early experience in the current state. The other Devs can't believe he would be willing to do that.

IceIX has also commented that some of the staff are playing at the high level and in T100 Alliances.

I don't find that hard to believe since it wouldn't be hard to be in the top 5% if you started from the beginning.

The experience that I bet they are lacking is the new player who drops money on multiple 42 packs. I would never spend $1000's on my own product.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    Options
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    djsquillz wrote:
    There's no way this is still volume related. Too many people have dropped off/gone out on a Friday. They broke something, which means theydid no playtesting again. *sigh*

Noooooo. Didn't you see the video? They totally said that 20 of them all jumped in an alliance together and played this together...and it was great.

Thats like totally a playtest...right?

This is the worst crew of Devs that i've ever seen.

easy...marc

Don't they also say they almost all play pretty early/low levels of characters to get the "early" experience down? I bet this would be a pretty fun event without it scaling up to monster levels for anyone that gets near max 3* land (and I haven't seen the last two levels yet....)

Actually, just Will started over to get the early experience in the current state. The other Devs can't believe he would be willing to do that.

IceIX has also commented that some of the staff are playing at the high level and in T100 Alliances.

I don't find that hard to believe since it wouldn't be hard to be in the top 5% if you started from the beginning.

The experience that I bet they are lacking is the new player who drops money on multiple 42 packs. I would never spend $1000's on my own product.
    idk might be tax deductible at the end of the year "playtesting"
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heartburn wrote:
    idk might be tax deductible at the end of the year "playtesting"

When they said they pay for everything, that crossed my mind. I've worked at places (and almost everyone I know has, at some point) that give you either a discount for their product or straight out gift-cards, only usable to put that money straight back into the company itself.