HAHAHAHAHAHA

Jasonzakibe
Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had been away for a while, after true healing. Probably dropped a grand on this game. I just started getting back into the game. I had written off spending any more money. Then they announce this new event. Tied to the movie. I couldn't be more excited. I'll give them a chance. If this is awesome, I'll even spend some money on this. MPQ is back!

Something went awry indeed.

Thanks for saving me from myself you ****!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mods please sticky

Comments

• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sticky?

I didn't disagree (entirely) up until that point, but now you just sound like a dweeb.
  • Jasonzakibe
    This was supposed to be the event that came out and got everyone back into the game. To stifle all the negativity and complaints. To bring MPQ back in a big way! Then this. There's no excuse. NONE. Yes, it should be thrown in their face every day, right at the top of their forums.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    This was supposed to be the event that came out and got everyone back into the game. To stifle all the negativity and complaints. To bring MPQ back in a big way! Then this. There's no excuse. NONE. Yes, it should be thrown in their face every day, right at the top of their forums.

Thank god other companies never have issues launching new content. I mean it sucks at the moment, but it'll probably be working fine in the next hour or so and nobody will care anymore.
  • It's only a couple hours in, they have plenty of time to fix up the servers and have things run smoothly the rest of the event. Like Meto5000 mentioned, this happens all the time with lots of big game launches/updates. Just have a little patience.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Yes but surely you can see there's a cumulative effect here. They were on a string of misfires and this was the big comeback.
  • Vinmarc43
    Vinmarc43 Posts: 266
    I told one of my alliance member before the event started that the servers will go.. BOOM... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    Mickey mouse outfit, icon_lol.gif
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    This is 100-year flood level for their servers. It'll calm down in a few hours.

The event is fantastic, when playable.
  • I'm actually more concerned about the other PvP and PvE that were taken offline as a result. My PvE Simulator ends in 23 minutes, and I was currently sitting on a slim #1 position lead. I went in about 20 minutes ago to secure the #1 spot, and now..... I can't.

That is much more annoying to me than not being able to try the new Ultron event....
  • This is 100-year flood level for their servers. It'll calm down in a few hours.

The event is fantastic, when playable.
    Agreed.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Welcome to an opening of any major event on any online game. icon_e_wink.gif

This should be expected, so settle down and wait for the crowd to get through the door.
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    Dauthi wrote:
    Welcome to an opening of any major event on any online game. icon_e_wink.gif

This should be expected, so settle down and wait for the crowd to get through the door.

Yeah, when the excitement drops and we're in the final hours of the event... There's bound to be some kickback when they jumped in with the sharks on this one.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards

this reminds me of people **** back on sept 11 2001 when the towers got hit and we was to have a major update on the WWE online game. They did not add the stuff and everyone was ****. At least they could ADDRESS what the problem is . 3 horus and not an update
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards

this reminds me of people **** back on sept 11 2001 when the towers got hit and we was to have a major update on the WWE online game. They did not add the stuff and everyone was ****. At least they could ADDRESS what the problem is . 3 horus and not an update
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    slidecage wrote:

Did you just compare this to 9/11?
  • Hulk11
    Hulk11 Posts: 435
    slidecage wrote:

Insulting/flamebait image removed.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    slidecage wrote:

Did you just compare this to 9/11?

No, he didn't. Try re reading until you comprehend the post.
  • We know the problem. They didn't expect this many players and the servers are overloaded. So they either use redundant/backup servers, which can sometimes take up to an hour, or they wait for the traffic to go down (if their servers are at max capacity. Which they are).

So don't expect these many problems to be fixed completely anytime soon.
  • Jasonzakibe
    edited April 2015
    There's no way this is still volume related. Too many people have dropped off/gone out on a Friday. They broke something, which means they did no playtesting again. *sigh*
  • There's no way this is still volume related. Too many people have dropped off/gone out on a Friday. They broke something, which means theydid no playtesting again. *sigh*

Noooooo. Didn't you see the video? They totally said that 20 of them all jumped in an alliance together and played this together...and it was great.

Thats like totally a playtest...right?

This is the worst crew of Devs that i've ever seen.

easy...marc
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    djsquillz wrote:
    There's no way this is still volume related. Too many people have dropped off/gone out on a Friday. They broke something, which means theydid no playtesting again. *sigh*

Noooooo. Didn't you see the video? They totally said that 20 of them all jumped in an alliance together and played this together...and it was great.

Thats like totally a playtest...right?

This is the worst crew of Devs that i've ever seen.

easy...marc

Don't they also say they almost all play pretty early/low levels of characters to get the "early" experience down? I bet this would be a pretty fun event without it scaling up to monster levels for anyone that gets near max 3* land (and I haven't seen the last two levels yet....)