Deadpool Daily Quest - Round Fourteen - April 24 to April 28

Options
2»

Comments

• Ben Grimm wrote:

I think - emphasize think - the 40 are the ones you want to open. I am not 100% sure about that. Looking at this post:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27695&view=unread#p342889

The ones you want to open are the last batch. But what he says they are, and what you're saying they are, assuming you're listing yours in order, don't line up. So I'm not sure.

they way I read GrimSkalds post I should open the 30.

that's why I am so confused. a lot of stuff that makes sense in a single post doesn't line up to other posts.
  • siebenvier wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

I think - emphasize think - the 40 are the ones you want to open. I am not 100% sure about that. Looking at this post:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27695&view=unread#p342889

The ones you want to open are the last batch. But what he says they are, and what you're saying they are, assuming you're listing yours in order, don't line up. So I'm not sure.

they way I read GrimSkalds post I should open the 30.

that's why I am so confused. a lot of stuff that makes sense in a single post doesn't line up to other posts.

I opened the thirty. I am literally 100% certain my thirty was my returned tokens. And I pulled Cyclops out of it.
  • My 30 should be GrimSkalds 18 and my 40 should be his 28. Or am i missing something?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The stack of 28 was the one that went missing when they changed the token IDs. The 18 was the following cycle. I already opened the 28, that was last cycle with Dock Ock, LThor, Cyclops, etc. I'm opening the 18 now and not getting a single gold out ot it. Bleah.
  • Looks like Black Panther is the start of the 3rd color loop. Glad I will be able to have all my characters with no blanks soon.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mike h wrote:
    Looks like Black Panther is the start of the 3rd color loop. Glad I will be able to have all my characters with no blanks soon.

BP Black has been extremely dear - which is a shame because it is his best power. I've never seen it given out as his highest level. Mine is currently sitting at 5/4/3 - this will allow me to max him out (if I want,) at least, even if it isn't the best build.
  • GrimSkald wrote:
    mike h wrote:
    Looks like Black Panther is the start of the 3rd color loop. Glad I will be able to have all my characters with no blanks soon.

BP Black has been extremely dear - which is a shame because it is his best power. I've never seen it given out as his highest level.
    Totally agree on the BP black cover. Hard to get and definitely, IMHO, his best power. No fun in having black gems accumulating without being able to fire off.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Sadly, then Panther blackflag.png day was ruined by the servers going down AGAIN...