Deadpool Daily Quest - Round Fourteen - April 24 to April 28

Options
Welcome to round fourteen of Deadpool's Daily Quests!

Covers for this round will be Ironman (Blue), Iron Fist (Purple), Ragnarok (Red) Kamala Khan (Purple), and Black Panther (Black)
Looks like they're starting the new additions with cover #2

Day One:
That Guy From That Place -
Hawkeye** (15), Defender (10), Defender(10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Brawler (20), Decoy (22), Defender (25), Brawler(28)
Wave 2 Decoy (40), Decoy (42), Ironman*** (50), Criterion (46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Doctor Octopus*** (74), Loki*** (70), Human Torch*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Thor** (64), Black Widow** (60), Bullseye** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (99), Teisatsu (100), Teisatsu (105)
Wave 2 Luke Cage*** (112), Punisher*** (111), Captain America*** (110)
Wave 3 Konran (122), Konran(121), Shinobi (120)
Wave 4 Gorgon*** (130), Deadpool*** (132), Wolverine**** (131)

Reward: Ironman (Blue)
Day Two:
Human Torch** (15), Thug (10), Thug (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Thug (20), Hitman (22), Hitman (25), Thug(28)
Wave 2 Thug (40), Hitman (42), Gamora*** (50), Thug(46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Daken*** (74), Hood*** (70), Rocket&Groot*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Wolverine** (64), Daken** (60), Captain Marvel** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Criterion (99), Subject (100), Empiricist (105)
Wave 2 Captain Marvel*** (112), Beast*** (111), Daredevil*** (110)
Wave 3 Control (122), Control (121), Criterion (120)
Wave 4 Invisible Woman**** (130), Black Widow*** (132), Blade*** (131)

Reward: Iron Fist (Purple)
Day Three:
Captain America** (15), Spy (10), Spy (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Soldier (20), Pyro (22), Lieutenant (25), Analyst (28)
Wave 2 Assassin (40), Grenadier (42), Psylocke*** (50), Pyro(46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Loki*** (74), Mystique*** (70), Spiderman*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Bullseye** (64), Spiderman** (60), Thor** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Decoy (99), Brawler (100), Decoy (105)
Wave 2 Wolverine*** (112), Human Torch*** (111), Thor*** (110)
Wave 3 Defender (122), Decoy (121), Brawler(120)
Wave 4 Doctor Doom*** (130), Elektra**** (132), Squirrel Girl*** (131)

Reward:Ragnarok (Red)
Day Four:
Daken** (15), Teisatsu (10), Teisatsu (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Teisatsu (20), Teisatsu (22), Shinobi (25), Teisatsu (28)
Wave 2 Shinobi (40), Konran (42), Squirrel Girl*** (50), Shinobi(46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Daken*** (74), Falcon*** (70), Loki*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Captain Marvel** (64), Captain America** (60), Magneto** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Hitman (99), Thug (100), Hitman (105)
Wave 2 Human Torch*** (112), Ironman*** (111), Magneto*** (110)
Wave 3 Muscle (122), Hitman (121), Brawler(120)
Wave 4 Invisible Woman**** (130), Beast*** (132), Storm*** (131)

Reward:Kamala Khan (Purple)
Day Five:
Hawkeye** (15), Assassin (10), Assassin (10)

Under The Sea -
Wave 1 Soldier (20), Lieutenant (22), Pyro (25), Spy (28)
Wave 2 Commander (40), Lieutenant (42), Blade*** (50), Spy(46)

Third Time's The Charm -
Black Panther*** (74), Ragnarok*** (70), Doctor Octopus*** (71)

Dat Required Character -
Wolverine** (64), Black Widow** (60), Bullseye** (63)

The Big Enchilada -
Wave 1 Empiricist (99), Criterion (100), Control (105)
Wave 2 Luke Cage*** (112), Psylocke*** (111), Magneto*** (110)
Wave 3 Control (122), Control (121), Control(120)
Wave 4 Wolverine**** (130), Deadpool*** (132), Daredevil*** (131)

Reward:Black Panther (Black)

Comments

• Iron Fist, Kamala Khan, and Ragnarok in tokens. Pulled a Rags blue.

Are the returned tokens active for this week's pile?
  • yess new characters AND Black Panther Black!!!!
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,303 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't think the "returned" ones are. I had 13 that got lost and returned, but those are still separated out. I'm still sitting on 4 different piles of Taco tokens at the moment.
  • I've got two stashes right now - 30, listed first that are the returned ones, and 20, listed second. I had thought the returned ones had originally been odd but became even when they were returned, which would make them good for this week. The 20 are, I think, just the odd tokens I had accumulated since the incident. I also had ten more, but they became active and I cashed them (and that's where my blue Rags came from, plus two 250 HPs, which was nice).
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Iron Fist, Kamala Khan, and Ragnarok in tokens. Pulled a Rags blue.

Yeah, the returned tokens are active. Just got 3 BP covers from them. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Kappei wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Yeah, the returned tokens are active. Just got 3 BP covers from them. icon_e_sad.gif

I opened three and pulled a Cyclops. He was last week, right? Mine's done, so I don't need any, but if they're odd tokens, I don't want to open them.

EDIT: Checked and he was last week. Do the returned tokens draw from both pools?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd guess the Black Panther cover is the very last one.
    A little tempted to buy a 10-pack of Tacos this time, I need lots of Iron Fist covers. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kappei wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Do you remember which stockpile is the active one ? Because we have two stockpiles of returned tokens.
    It's the one at the extreme right page or the one before ?

Edit: I try myself and it's the stockpile on the extreme right which give the characters for this current round.
    47 attempts, 0 Iron Fist and Kamala but 3 pathetic Iron Man. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That almost makes me feel better about my 12 pulls just now...all 2* trash. icon_cry.gif
  • My two stockpiles - I opened three of the ones I know are the returned ones, and got Cyclops (last week).
    Opened nine of the other one and got doc ock (also last week).

This is very annoying.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    My two stockpiles - I opened three of the ones I know are the returned ones, and got Cyclops (last week).

This is very annoying.

This is also weird, probably you confused the piles. Last week's tokens are going in a different pile from the same parity's returned tokens, so it may be entirely possible you had two different piles of even(or odd) tokens. The stockpiled tokens mantained the same parity they had before being removed, I've been able to differentiate because I had 30 stockpiled tokens in one and 20 in the other. Last week's got me 3 Cyclops, that I needed, but he was the only one I was missing covers for, while this week, out of 3 character I needed, I got the only one that was fully covered and leveled.
  • Kappei wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    My two stockpiles - I opened three of the ones I know are the returned ones, and got Cyclops (last week).

This is very annoying.

This is also weird, probably you confused the piles. Last week's tokens are going in a different pile from the same parity's returned tokens, so it may be entirely possible you had two different piles of even(or odd) tokens. The stockpiled tokens mantained the same parity they had before being removed, I've been able to differentiate because I had 30 stockpiled tokens in one and 20 in the other. Last week's got me 3 Cyclops, that I needed, but he was the only one I was missing covers for, while this week, out of 3 character I needed, I got the only one that was fully covered and leveled.

I know the 30 were the returned ones. Going by SnowcaTT's posts elsewhere, I just didn't have an even stockpile; I had the (odd) returned tokens and 20 other odds I got since then. The ten evens were returned to the main pile. Not a huge deal; I'll have another 8 bites at the apple, and I don't need a ton of tokens for the three "new" people (I need one of each and another purple for Iron Fist, three purples for Kamala Khan, and now four blues for Ragnarok. I'll at least get one of the Iron Fists this week). Hoping Squirrel Girl comes up on the odd rotation next, since she's the only other 3* other than Quicksilver I need covers for (two greens and a purple).
  • Ben Grimm wrote:

This pile
    sk8-45 wrote:
    I try myself and it's the stockpile on the extreme right which give the characters for this current round.

and this pile. Are different piles for me.

I still haven't pulled any because information is very confusing.

I'm playing on steam, so maybe my token page works in a different way. So just to clarifiy:

Do i pull from the pile that got lost and restored or the other one?
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After they updated the token IDs I ended up with two DPDQ token stacks that were seperate from the current stacks. In my case, one of them had 28, the other had 18. The 28 matched the active stack from last week - I wanted Cyclops and Doc Ock covers so I opened the lot. The 18 should correspond to this week, I'll open those before I go to my current set to make sure.

Incidentally, I got 1 Cyclops cover (black,) and 2 Doc Ock covers (both blue, which I already had maxxed, grrr.) And others, (two Thor red, and two Captain Marvel Red.) Not a bad haul, at least I got one thing I could use....
  • So the pile that got lost and restored for IF?
  • Unknown
    edited April 2015
    Options
    siebenvier wrote:

This pile
    sk8-45 wrote:
    I try myself and it's the stockpile on the extreme right which give the characters for this current round.

I'm playing on steam, so maybe my token page works in a different way. So just to clarifiy:

There are potentially three stockpiled piles, apparently: the returned ones, which aren't this week's, and then two others: one from this week, one from last week. I only had two stockpiles: the returned ones, and the last week ones, so I don't know how to tell which is which if you have all three.

Look for one of SnowcaTT's posts on this - it's in a few places - and he explains which is which if you have all three stockpiles.
  • siebenvier wrote:
    So the pile that got lost and restored for IF?

No.
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    siebenvier wrote:

This pile
    sk8-45 wrote:

There are potentially three stockpiled piles, apparently: the returned ones, which aren't this week's, and then two others: one from this week, one from last week. I only had two stockpiles: the returned ones, and the last week ones, so I don't know how to tell which is which if you have all three.

Look for one of SnowcaTT's posts on this - it's in a few places - and he explains which is which if you have all three stockpiles.

I have 4

the returned ones (30)
    old ones that were active when the other disappeared (40)
    this week (10+2 from today) which I opened already
    last week (20)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 things... round one of Big enchilada tore me up this morning... there were 8 or 9 red countdown tiles active, and none matchable.. ouch!

2nd... Support still has never gotten me my stockpiled tokes back.. had an open ticket since 6am on 04/13.... would have loved to use some this week :/
  • siebenvier wrote:
    I have 4

the returned ones (30)
    old ones that were active when the other disappeared (40)
    this week (10+2 from today) which I opened already
    last week (20)

I think - emphasize think - the 40 are the ones you want to open. I am not 100% sure about that. Looking at this post:
    viewtopic.php?f=7&t=27695&view=unread#p342889

The ones you want to open are the last batch. But what he says they are, and what you're saying they are, assuming you're listing yours in order, don't line up. So I'm not sure.