Plagiarism is the greatest form of flattery

Options
2»

Comments

• It looks like it could be fun. I wonder what iteration the chain mail guy is from?
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not the first time Capcom have ripped off another game to make a mobile app.
    http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/11/capc ... axplosion/
  • Just discovered chain mail guy is from the comics. Possibly King Arthur himself.
  • Capcom actually seem to know what the color purple looks like.
  • Pongie wrote:
    To be fair this ultron mode of dropping bombed is very similar to bejewel butterflies mode. Basically butterflies dpop up from the bttom and every turn, they all fly up one tile. If any reach the top, you lose.

It felt more like Space Invaders to me
  • Lidolas wrote:

ghostbusters-puzzle-fighter-marvel-puzzle-quest.jpg

Ahh... The "M" symbol, that was how critical tiles look like back then, right?
    Good old days, when leveling gave you full health again, Rag is the strongest one there is, completing a node at first time gave you first time completion reward, getting.... Uh okay, I must stop now. No need to live in the past. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When levelling gave you full health...my God I'd completely forgotten about that.
    Back when I used to hold back ISO when fighting stuff in case a guy got downd then I'd just give them a quick level.
  • I have a fully leveled Classic Hawkeye because he was boosted for an Avengers tournament during the very early days of the game and I kept leveling him to restore his health. Crazy times.
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My god, I never knew that was a thing. No wonder they took that out, that would be broken as hell. XD
  • capcom has all this awesome characters and they picked ghostbuster..

its a more a dare than a flattery to me. lol
  • My god, I never knew that was a thing. No wonder they took that out, that would be broken as hell. XD

Yeah, nobody ever buy healthpack at that time, eventhough they 're still cheap, only 15 HP for 1 pack. icon_lol.gif
    hamdiver wrote:
    capcom has all this awesome characters and they picked ghostbuster..

Because Capcom of Japan wouldn't let them touch Street Fighter, since there is already "Puzzle and Dragon" rip-off Street Fighter Puzzle Spirits. icon_e_wink.gif

screen568x568.jpeg