Are IF and KK added to second round of DDQ?

2»

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    The answer is yes! It's taco-geddon for all of us who've been saving them!

(My haul: three KKs in 39 pulls. Better than a poke in the eye.)
  • Unknown
    edited April 2015
    Yup, KK and IF are on the list for this rotations tacos!

...along with Ragnarok.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    The answer is yes! It's taco-geddon for all of us who've been saving them!

(My haul: three KKs in 39 pulls. Better than a poke in the eye.)
    Probably doesn't make much difference and get moonstone galore, but I'd wait til the end of the batch. Fingers crossed for 2nd covers from Fist and KK on their days/turns.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    We can probably safely assume we aren't getting the much desired purple IF.

The third cover of IM is reward today. So rather than inserting the characters JUST BEFORE the entire 3rd rotation, as of now it appears they inserted the run JUST AFTER the entire 3rd rotation starts.

I hope I'm wrong -- this seems INCREDIBLY cheap and stingy. They know we are going for IF, they know it's the most desired cover for the most desired character (until they nerf it again), and they are just barely skipping it?

-signed someone who opened 60 hoarded tacos this morning and pulled zero IF's.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Errr... blue is Iron Man's second power, not his third. 1* Iron man is red-yellow-blue, IM 40 is red-blue-yellow.
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Yup. And I think Fist black is quite desirable too. DAT DOT.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    SnowcaTT wrote:

The third cover of IM is reward today. So rather than inserting the characters JUST BEFORE the entire 3rd rotation, as of now it appears they inserted the run JUST AFTER the entire 3rd rotation starts.

I hope I'm wrong -- this seems INCREDIBLY cheap and stingy. They know we are going for IF, they know it's the most desired cover for the most desired character (until they nerf it again), and they are just barely skipping it?

It will most likely start the 3rd cover rotation tomorrow, with Black Panther's black, the highly desirable Rage of the Panther. I would be happy either with Panther, or Iron Fist, as I need both!
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    edited April 2015
    [/quote]
    Probably doesn't make much difference and get moonstone galore, but I'd wait til the end of the batch. Fingers crossed for 2nd covers from Fist and KK on their days/turns.[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head. I opened a total of 30 tacos once I saw that IF and KK were in the pool. While I did manage 3 IF covers, an IM40, and 250 HP, 12 of my tokens yielded Moonstone.

Edit: I guess I suck at quoting on here. My apologies to hurcules for not quoting him properly
  • Doc L wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

It will most likely start the 3rd cover rotation tomorrow, with Black Panther's black, the highly desirable Rage of the Panther. I would be happy either with Panther, or Iron Fist, as I need both!

I'm guessing it will be one of the three "new" ones, with Black Panther on day 5. But it could be potentially 1st, second, or third covers for the new guys - I'm going to guess second, but third is a maybe as well, and maybe even first.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    First would be preferable just so everybody can get the full set. Second would be fine. Third would be a **** move.
  • First would be preferable just so everybody can get the full set. Second would be fine. Third would be a **** move.

We'll get a full set either way; it'll roll back over to first after everyone gets their thirds. My guess is that they're being added to the end of the second rotation, not the beginning of the third. Second is my preference, too, since that's what I need the most of from those three.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Doc L wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:

I'm guessing it will be one of the three "new" ones, with Black Panther on day 5. But it could be potentially 1st, second, or third covers for the new guys - I'm going to guess second, but third is a maybe as well, and maybe even first.

Right, I was thinking it went to 3rd this week - but forgot IM is the "end" and BP is the "beginning".

Here is hoping tomorrow is the beginning of the three new ones at 2nd color, rather than BP as an indication they will be going on to third. Hope hope hope!