Where's the Dev's?

2»

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    But yeah, entering into con season, I wouldn't be surprised to see another 3-6 month stretch where if we're lucky we'll only get patch notes, like last year
  • TheOncomingStorm
    TheOncomingStorm Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    Is this like Where's Waldo? I think I saw one on the new splash screen. But in fairness, that could just be the private parts (think Oscar Mayer) of the bots.
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    Raffoon wrote:
    Yes, if only they had hired an individual whose main responsibilities include interacting with the community to relay feedback in both directions(and a large portion of the community exists on the forums). I suppose you could even call such a person a... "community manager"... Nah, not like they have one of those on staff.

That's basically the purpose of my post. Just a short acknowledgement to let us, "the community", know what's currently going on. I just feel that that's bad social, business skills in not being able to communicate in this manner. We may grumble, complain, rant, and b*tch, but we're here and are willing to stay the course and play on. Just give us some notice or info, that's all I'm saying.

I think they just gave up on the forums. There was a video posted yesterday explaining the Ultron event and they didn't get around to linking to it until after 5 PM today.