Blue Shift - Apr 19 - 22 - Season XIII

Options
2»

Comments

• For Kung Phu Panda from Shard 1 - Well earned! Can't believe we both sniped each other at the last minute!
  • Did I miss a memo somewhere and Mystique (or even Starlord) is now a highly coveted cover? Top 10 cutoff in my bracket is 1300. Reckless leads the pack with some 1700 points. And there's still 7 hours to go.
  • WolfmanX25 wrote:
    Did I miss a memo somewhere and Mystique (or even Starlord) is now a highly coveted cover? Top 10 cutoff in my bracket is 1300. Reckless leads the pack with some 1700 points. And there's still 7 hours to go.
    its a weird PVP....maybe people really just want season points? Or they think winfinite still works?
  • Whatever the reason if we have a pvp bracket with top 10 over 1300 something is wrong. we just had a major rebalance that someone has obviously broken already. If this is how it is I'd rather un-nerf all the characters and go back to the match making of three months ago. I've had high scoring allianc members just leave the game and some saying they may be out after the season. This tweaking has got to stop.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Started the event..
    Instead of seed teams i'm met with lvl 100+ teams...
    Yeah thanks!

After the initial shock and skip it was back to normal.
    The game has become slow enough already, don't need the lack of free points from seed teams on top of it. icon_cry.gif
  • Whatever the reason if we have a pvp bracket with top 10 over 1300 something is wrong. we just had a major rebalance that someone has obviously broken already. If this is how it is I'd rather un-nerf all the characters and go back to the match making of three months ago. I've had high scoring allianc members just leave the game and some saying they may be out after the season. This tweaking has got to stop.

I've been getting pilloried for saying, for months, that D3 is rudderless and needs to cut the B.S. of excreting out new characters endlessly ( while aligning with oddly, marvel's intiatives ) and work on game structure, bugs, matchmaking.

Now months later, more and more guys apparently see the chickens are coming home to roost. They don't have a clue.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Strangely I faced seed teams until I reached roughly 200pts. Everytime I beat a seed node I had to check again to make sure there wasn't some lvl 150 node replacing it. I ended up with 500pts by the end of the event, the most this season. Maybe PVP is fixed..?
  • Started the event..
    Instead of seed teams i'm met with lvl 100+ teams...
    Yeah thanks!

After the initial shock and skip it was back to normal.
    The game has become slow enough already, don't need the lack of free points from seed teams on top of it. icon_cry.gif
    Yeah that happened to me too.
    it was weird.

i didn't even get the obligatory 25 point jabroni teams.

instead just started fighting lvl 168 xforce with 153 sentry.
    not the way i want to start a pvp.
  • Wow, this was awful. Just shockingly bad. The character has no synergy with anyone (other than the degenerate combo that blows on defense), will randomly help the opponent cause 2k damage to your team, and will often lock down matches you were planning on taking. Pair that with his laughably bad actives that will randomly turn cheaper than any good b/g powers on defense, and thus be used over them, and you get what I'd easily consider the worst pvp ever.
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Once again, so close to a Top 100 finish (and a needed 3-star since I have none maxed) and yet so far. Sigh....