My MPQ Roster (web based roster tracker)

Options
13»

Comments

• Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    thanks for taking a look.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for fixing the recruit button and adding Carnage to the database so fast.
  • PiGeek314
    PiGeek314 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First of all, thank you very much for creating this amazing and incredibly useful site - my alliance members love it!

Second, I have a small feature request for tracking changes, so people can more easily see what kind of progress they've made between revisions.

- On the "Diff" summary page, please add a column for Character lever (1,2,3,4, or 5 star), and a column for "Total number of covers added".

The reason I ask for these columns is that I regularly look at the diff page to track my own progress, and I like to summarize it like this:
    "In the last 9.5 days, I gained 31 three star covers, 18 four star covers, and 2 five star covers". I do this type of summary somewhat manually based on the "Diff" page details. If stats like that could be summarized in the Diff or History pages, I think lots of us would find it very useful, but if you could at minimum make the minor change above, this level of summary would be much easier.

Keep up the awesome work!
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    PiGeek314 wrote:
    First of all, thank you very much for creating this amazing and incredibly useful site - my alliance members love it!

Second, I have a small feature request for tracking changes, so people can more easily see what kind of progress they've made between revisions.

- On the "Diff" summary page, please add a column for Character lever (1,2,3,4, or 5 star), and a column for "Total number of covers added".

The reason I ask for these columns is that I regularly look at the diff page to track my own progress, and I like to summarize it like this:
    "In the last 9.5 days, I gained 31 three star covers, 18 four star covers, and 2 five star covers". I do this type of summary somewhat manually based on the "Diff" page details. If stats like that could be summarized in the Diff or History pages, I think lots of us would find it very useful, but if you could at minimum make the minor change above, this level of summary would be much easier.

Keep up the awesome work!

That won't be much trouble to add. I have some infrastructure changes I am currently working on, but I should be able to push them out together.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That'll be awesome! Been trying to keep track since I started using it too.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36791&p=456999&#p456999

Though I wonder will it be smart enough to know the +champion levels are covers