Vladdy asks: Getting Kingpin

Options
2»

Comments

• Hmm, yea that's not bad. Kingpin suppressing red with purple to keep strike tiles out for blade, interesting combo. Overall I feel like it would work better with Daken over Hood if your Kingpin had a useable yellow, but good team for baby Kingpin to work with.
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Options
    Lerysh wrote:
    Hmm, yea that's not bad. Kingpin suppressing red with purple to keep strike tiles out for blade, interesting combo. Overall I feel like it would work better with Daken over Hood if your Kingpin had a useable yellow, but good team for baby Kingpin to work with.
    Yeah my Daaken is currently garbage. He's like 2/1/1 I think? But either way, using Kingpin to fuel nukes is rather fun.

Back on topic, I don't think I'll get to the 1k mark unfortunately. Guess I'll be pushing for my Magneto!
  • Yeah the 1k prog seems out of reach unless you are ready to do some serious shield hopping. I get pummeled and fast, even with max teams (Xor, Xfood) anywhere above 700. And my KP is 030 so I don't have a conflict on SS like I would if I used the loaner KP. Even then 1k seems too cumbersome to reach for my taste.
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Options
    Yeah 700 appears to be my wall right now. I hit 725, but then got knocked down for 33 off of someone who was worth 9 :/ Seems like that is totally worth my time fighting Xforce + Hulk...
  • I was actually able to hit 1000 on this event, mostly running L230 X-Force, L166 Iron Fist, L100 0/2/2 Kingpin. I think not having Kingpin's black made all the difference as I had several defensive wins.

Used two 3-hour shields and an 8-hour shield to reach it, though I did nearly have a heart attack in my last hop. A guy I had queued up for 30 points was somehow only worth 6 when I attacked him icon_eek.gif .
  • Vladdy
    Vladdy Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Mission accomplished icon_mrgreen.gif (using 3 shields)

Welcome Kingpin! Quickly now, there's a bench over there. Keep it warm, it's yours.