So... Money Poll

2»

Comments

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Since I started playing in September, I have sunk about $200 into the game. All that has been for HP to increase my roster slots and buy a few covers. That being said, it is about $180 more than I should have spent. My roster is up to 55 now and I have at least one cover for each 4* character. I am not about to spend the money to buy additional covers to level up what I already have. I will get them through the cover rewards and that is it. If I do pay any more, again it will only be for HP to buy additional roster slots. Yeah, it will take me a long time to get a viable 4* team this way but it's a casual game for me.
  • Staals
    Staals Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I've spend €40 in sales, and used it all on roster slots. I usually get enough HP from rewards to buy an additional slot whenever a new character gets introduced, or to buy the occasional shield. I see no point in spending more on specific covers, since for me most of the fun is not knowing which covers you're going to get from tokens.
  • I voted 2nd option, but I doubt I will pay again simply because there's not much to buy for me and I'm interested in earning covers and ISO more than direct purchases. My last purchase of HP was simply to say a small 'thank you', and since then I often wanted to do that again, too, but I just can't spend my HP fast enough anyway.

I am in a similar situation. I would love to spend some money on the game. For me it helps the game from going stale when I've done my DDQ, and progressed as far as my star.pngstar.png roster can advance in PVE/PVP. Prior to this slump I would buy a taco pack whenever the characters changed because it helped me fill my 2 star roster and gave me a chance for some HP / star.pngstar.pngstar.png characters which paid off for me as I received quite a bit of both.

But now I feel like I have nothing to spend money on. I am not interested in buying ISO or covers, I like earning both. I have no problem spending for a new roster spot when I get a new character, but that doesn't happen very often. Perhaps if the cover packs came with a guaranteed star.pngstar.pngstar.png or something I'd be down to buy some packs, but for now just doesn't seem like there's any place to spend some money.

Am I alone in this thinking?
  • Not that I spent much, but I will never spend another cent on this disaster of a game.
  • I've spent somewhere in the neighborhood of $350 since I started playing in Oct 2013. I have a good stockpile of HP at this point and the time I dedicate to playing is generally decreasing so it's very likely I won't be putting in any more cash. I'm not terribly broken up over the new changes specifically, my interest in the game is just waning in general.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did not bought yet. I would buy some covers now but these overnerfs discourage me.
  • I've spent more than I'm willing to admit, but I won't ever spend money on covers or tokens. Most of the money I spend will go to roster slots with the occasional shield/boost/health pack.
  • I spent ~$25 or so early on. It's been over a year since I've spent on the game. There's not really anything for me to buy, now - they've taken away the incentive to level 4*s, I've got large ISO and HP reserves, and I never buy covers or tokens. I don't know why I'd ever need to spend money again. There's nothing for me to buy.