Sad times again...

2»

Comments

• Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,327 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    Godtinykitty it! I'm getting so, so, so, so, so, so, SO freaking sick of these neverending, tedious and infinitely repetitive threads!

Do you dislike the game? Do you think that the devs are either machiavellian villains out to squeeze every cent out of you while giving you only pain and frustration in return, or abjectly and criminally dumb and incompetent, ruining a game that only you, oh great genius could easily run with your eyes closed? Does every little change to the status quo of the game constitutes an unspeakable violation of your constitutional rights and the integrity of your lifestyle? Has the daily grind left you but a hollowed husk filled to the brim with bitterness, contempt and bile? Do you spend your days and nights posting over and over in the forums about your woes and upvoting eachother sycophantly? Did MPQ personally kill your parents, gave you AIDS and left your cat pregnant?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, do yourself and us a solid and just leave. Uninstall the game, logout from the forums and move on. Please do not bother leaving a "why am I quitting" thread behind which is just another opportunity to repost your tawdry entitlement. Just leave and go on to live a happier life, while making us happier as well. Why do you insist staying around if you are so utterly unhappy, it escapes my comprehension.

Yes the game is not without problems and will never, ever, ever be perfect. Especially when compared with the variable and subjective standards of thousands of players. However, if you think that the devs are not busting their **** trying to make the game better, fix the problems and add new things, you are the one who's truly either malicious or dumb. Even with all the issues, past, present and future, there are many of us who actually enjoy the game, trust in the devs to make it even better and can control ourselves from being every single day tiresome, belly-aching naysayers even when we disagree with some choices. And we do not enjoy waddling in the swamp of corrosive waste that the first page of the General Discussion subforum normally is.

This is my official request for mods to always merge all the angry, entitled, venom-dripping whining threads that add very little to any discussion into a single thread of suck that the rest of us can safely ignore.
  • Ludaa
    Ludaa Posts: 542
    Congratulations Pylgrim, you're more upset than we are! That's the spirit!
  • Pylgrim wrote:
    Godtinykitty it! I'm getting so, so, so, so, so, so, SO freaking sick of these neverending, tedious and infinitely repetitive threads!

Do you dislike the game? Do you think that the devs are either machiavellian villains out to squeeze every cent out of you while giving you only pain and frustration in return, or abjectly and criminally dumb and incompetent, ruining a game that only you, oh great genius could easily run with your eyes closed? Does every little change to the status quo of the game constitutes an unspeakable violation of your constitutional rights and the integrity of your lifestyle? Has the daily grind left you but a hollowed husk filled to the brim with bitterness, contempt and bile? Do you spend your days and nights posting over and over in the forums about your woes and upvoting eachother sycophantly? Did MPQ personally kill your parents, gave you AIDS and left your cat pregnant?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, do yourself and us a solid and just leave. Uninstall the game, logout from the forums and move on. Please do not bother leaving a "why am I quitting" thread behind which is just another opportunity to repost your tawdry entitlement. Just leave and go on to live a happier life, while making us happier as well. Why do you insist staying around if you are so utterly unhappy, it escapes my comprehension.

Yes the game is not without problems and will never, ever, ever be perfect. Especially when compared with the variable and subjective standards of thousands of players. However, if you think that the devs are busting their **** trying to make the game better, fix the problems and add new things, you are the one who's truly either malicious or dumb. Even with all the issues, past, present and future, there are many of us who actually enjoy the game, trust in the devs to make it even better and can control ourselves from being every single day tiresome, belly-aching naysayers and who do not enjoy waddling in the swamp of corrosive waste that the first page of the General Discussion subforums normally is.

This is my official request for mods to always merge all the angry, entitled, venom-dripping whining threads that add very little to any discussion into a single thread of suck that the rest of us can safely ignore.
    You have no idea how tempting it is to create yet another angry, entitled, venom-dripping whining thread now.