Post-event tacos disappeared

Options

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Still a work-in-progress while investigating, but the devs are hopeful this can be fixed in a patch and you'll have access to your missing tokens again soon. Can't guarantee yet what the fix will entail as the issue is still being explored.

Please hang in there as we sort this out. Thank you.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Its not a problem if we all get profX covers per 10tokens icon_e_smile.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Options
    I GOT MINE BACK........but only TWO of them. lololol.

I'm pretty sure I had more than that. Anyone else receive incomplete amounts?
  • Missing 20 tokens as well, put in a ticket.
  • Alucard_I_Am
    Alucard_I_Am Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    TLCstormz wrote:
    I GOT MINE BACK........but only TWO of them. lololol.

I'm pretty sure I had more than that. Anyone else receive incomplete amounts?

Are you sure those two arent from today's Deadpool daily?
  • GrayOne
    GrayOne Posts: 40
    Options
    Not sure if I need to open a new thread, but I lost prodigal sun tokens as well.. As blind justice came in live, I'm fairly certain those ones that i had also disappeared as well.. Has anyone lost heavy metal, teenage riot or smash hit ones?
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My last Thick as Thieves sub tokens went to a post event storage page as usual and I was able to open them. This was after my tacos disappeared.

It might have only affected tokens that were in storage when the incident (Prodigal Sun opening?) occurred.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    Hello everyone,

It's looking good that you'll see your missing tokens return today after a small patch.

Here's word from the devs on a minor issue you may run into: "Players may see duplicate stores for the old tokens; that is, if a player has an old Smash Hit Versus token, and the Smash Hit Event is running and they win a token for that, they will see two Smash Hit stores; one for the old token, and one for the currently running token."

Thank you for your patience while we sorted this out!
  • TLCstormz
    Options
    David, can we be sure that these have the correct odds? I mean.......the odds are ALREADY repulsive, but if we open all of these (assuming we truly get our correct amounts back) and end up getting nothing but 2*s madness, that's just gonna look even more suspicious......

:+/
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also, will the Taco tokens drop:
    - this weeks 3* / stil updating
    - two weeks before 3*
    - ???

weeks=deadpool weeks
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Options
    The patch hasn't gone out yet. Here's word from Demiurge_Kabir:

"Hey guys, we released an update for Android todayl, R73.2. This is not the update that will fix the token issue. When you come into the game, you'll see a data patch at the splash screen, where it fills up to 100% and that's the patch you're looking for. I'm not sure when it will propagate, but expect it today.

After you see that patch applied,please put in a ticket if you still don't have your tokens."
  • What about a patch for Steam players?
  • bdksni1
    bdksni1 Posts: 103
    Options
    Got my tacos back. Thanks for the quick fix.
  • Nooneelsesname
    Nooneelsesname Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I have 17 tacos as I should but they're on a stockpile page instead of the active page like they should be.

Can we get confirmation before you all go home for the weekend what pool of characters the tacos will draw from?

Edit: Thanks to pabasa130 for checking, my tacos did draw from the correct pool. Issue resolved, thank you devs!
  • I got a stack of 10 back into a second stockpile instead of active. Also I got 10 instead of the 20 I was missing. icon_e_sad.gif
  • pabasa130
    pabasa130 Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have 17 tacos as I should but they're on a stockpile page instead of the active page like they should be.

Can we get confirmation before you all go home for the weekend what pool of characters the tacos will draw from?

I had all 10 taco tokens returned (thank you!), and they were all in the stockpile deck.

Having received it in the morning and being all groggy and stuff. I opened all 10. With a stroke of luck I received a purple Falcon cover, so I can more or less confirm that even though it is in the stockpile, they are drawing from the current run of DPD.
  • Hi David,

I guess I have another question now. Because I earned new tokens since then, I had tokens in my regular DPDQ cache(4). I also have tokens in my stockpiled cache(10). When my 18 tokens disappeared, they were supposed to be a part of the current cache. Now that they are back, I have THREE caches now instead of 2. I should have regular (22), stockpiled (10). Instead, I have regular (4), stockpiled group A(18), stockpiled groupB (10). Anyone else running into this? Now I don't know how my tokens work anymore.

David, can we get a clarification? Will they merge back together when it rotates next time? Or what?
  • TLCstormz
    Options
    Yes, please.

I now have 2 stockpile screens as well as the current week's. I need to know what pulls from where and at what odds.
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I lost 30 and still don't have them back.
  • I don't feel as bad as some as I only lost 2 tokens. I'm glad that most, it seems, got your stashed tokens back. I did not get my tokens back and probably won't. I did submit a bug ticket and got a reply email where I was supposed to be more thorough with information as how I lost them. For just 2 tokens, I said forget it. Besides, I never pulled any gold tokens from taco tokens anyway.