MPQ At Chicago Comic & Ent. Expo (C2E2, Apr. 24-26) *Updated

Options
2»

Comments

• I'll be at C2E2 and I'll stop by the booth! I wonder how many people hanging out will be busy playing the Ultron event.
  • Jasonzakibe
    Jasonzakibe Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Tell us all about C2E2! There couldn't possibly be anything else going on for you to talk about.
  • Is this going on right now? Someone please, please show me a picture of their booth right now. I'll pay money for a picture of what they're doing right now.
  • ArkPrime wrote:
    Is this going on right now? Someone please, please show me a picture of their booth right now. I'll pay money for a picture of what they're doing right now.

Exclusive first pics of the event:

computer-fire-300x225.jpg
  • "Will you look at the time. Smoke break, literally everyone?"
  • Chicago
    Chicago Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What happened to this thread? Or any other mention of C2E2 news? Anybody visit and have anything to report?
  • Rodolfo78
    Rodolfo78 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    I stopped by on Sunday. Raffle prize package was 1k HPs, four covers (split betewen Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver) and a physical comic book, and they gave out ~15-20 of those packages. They also gave everyone who had been there all three days without winning a cover of their choice, which was pretty cool.
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Rodolfo78 wrote:
    They also gave everyone who had been there all three days without winning a cover of their choice, which was pretty cool.

Wow, for real? Guess I should have gone to the con on Sunday after being there both Friday and Saturday...
    There was also a dude who won the raffle on Friday AND Saturday.
  • Rodolfo78 wrote:
    They also gave everyone who had been there all three days without winning a cover of their choice, which was pretty cool.

Wow, for real? Guess I should have gone to the con on Sunday after being there both Friday and Saturday...

That was me! I also won Sunday. Gave away all my prizes except the Scarlett Witch cover though. If you can make it all the days they always hook you up with something.
    All the guys there are super friendly and very helpful with answering questions about he game etc.
  • TheViceroy
    TheViceroy Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Krumc wrote:
    Rodolfo78 wrote:

That was me! I also won Sunday. Gave away all my prizes except the Scarlett Witch cover though. If you can make it all the days they always hook you up with something.
    All the guys there are super friendly and very helpful with answering questions about he game etc.

Yeah, decided to not go on Sunday as I had **** to do around my place that I had been putting off forever.
    Apparently Meatloaf was wrong. 2 outta 3 IS bad in this case.
    Agreed though, it's always nice to actually meet the people that make the games you play in real life. With most game dev out on the west coast, it doesn't happen often.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Yeah, decided to not go on Sunday as I had **** to do around my place that I had been putting off forever.
    Apparently Meatloaf was wrong. 2 outta 3 IS bad in this case.
    Agreed though, it's always nice to actually meet the people that make the games you play in real life. With most game dev out on the west coast, it doesn't happen [often.

Hey there, Viceroy. Good to meet and hang out with you Friday & Saturday. Send me a PM and I'll see if I can scrounge up a gift from the Con for ya. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Really? I stopped by each day and I didn't get anything. Maybe it's because I couldn't actually make the raffle hour since I was working with Marvel with their Super Happy Giveaway. Sadness.

They did submit to an interview (interrogation?) from me so I'll post a link when I get the article posted. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rodolfo78 wrote:
    I stopped by on Sunday. Raffle prize package was 1k HPs, four covers (split betewen Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver) and a physical comic book, and they gave out ~15-20 of those packages. They also gave everyone who had been there all three days without winning a cover of their choice, which was pretty cool.

So you're saying the real winners were the losers.