MPQ At Chicago Comic & Ent. Expo (C2E2, Apr. 24-26) *Updated

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
C2E2-Logo-Square-Low-Res.jpg

MPQ fans in and around Illinois,

We're happy to announce that Marvel Puzzle Quest will be at C2E2 (Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo) this month! If you plan on attending the show, you'll definitely want to swing by the MPQ booth for our daily raffles. Numerous winners are selected each day and we've got plenty of fun loot to give away to the lucky ones!

Where: South Building at McCormick Place located at 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive in Chicago, Illinois

When: April 24 – 26, 2015

Booth: #209

Booth Info: Visitors to the Marvel Puzzle Quest booth at C2E2 will be able to go hands-on with the game on tablet and PC to discover the expanding gameplay within the Marvel Universe. Members from the team will be on hand to walk players through gameplay and discuss upcoming in-game tournaments and events. Fans will also have the opportunity to earn special Marvel-related prizes and in-game currency for Marvel Puzzle Quest at the booth via a free raffle for attendees only.

C2E2 Website: c2e2.com

*UPDATE:

We're pleased to announce that Marvel Puzzle Quest Producer, Joe Fletcher will be joining the panel for two C2E2 presentations:

The Future of Video Games

Sat. April 25 - 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM - Room S405b

"Join some of the top Video Game Developers in a Panel that will map out where games are going over the next five years. Future game designs, technology and platforms will be discussed. There will be plenty of time for Fan questions as well. If you are an old school gamer, or just entering your first years of games, this is a Panel you will not want to miss."

Making the Leap from Comic Books to Video Games

Sun. April 26 - 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM - Room S405b

"How do you get characters from a picture onto a screen? How do you make them move around and give them life? Most importantly how do you handle special effects for their powers? If you are interested in how game developers bring Comic Book characters to life, then this is definitely a Panel for you."

C'mon down to the panels and join in the conversation and fun!

Marvel_Puzzle_Quest_NYCC_2014_04.JPG
(Raffle time at last year's NYCC)

Comments

• If I lived in America.....
    ...I'd go.
  • Any chance y'all will ever make it to the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo?

In, uh, Calgary.....
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Vinny J wrote:
    Any chance y'all will ever make it to the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo?

No current plans to attend, but thanks for the suggestion. We'll put it on the consideration list!
  • I might attend the convention since I live in Chicago
  • You know, megacon starts friday in sunny Orlando and at least one forumite will be there.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks like they stole our taco tokens, so they can serve them at C2E2... icon_razz.gif
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    If you do visit their table you get to grind Juggs heroic for a new 4*! No it's not Gambit, Nightcrawler, or anyone else we've asked for its.....PHONE RANGER! Enjoy...
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    You know, megacon starts friday in sunny Orlando and at least one forumite will be there.

May see you there. Any chance to meet Alex Kingston and Stan Lee ^^
  • See you there!
  • How about Dragoncon? I know I'd love to see you guys there and would get you HUGE exposure. Can't make Chicago, or Orlando (Only go there to pay homage to The Mouse), but I do 4 hours to Atlanta fairly regularly.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Alexraven wrote:
    How about Dragoncon? I know I'd love to see you guys there and would get you HUGE exposure.

Dragon Con would be cool. We did actually look into it, but all the pieces didn't quite fall into place this time around. Perhaps next year.
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Alexraven wrote:
    How about Dragoncon? I know I'd love to see you guys there and would get you HUGE exposure.

Dragon Con would be cool. We did actually look into it, but all the pieces didn't quite fall into place this time around. Perhaps next year.

Momocon is in the same area and has been growing fairly steadily and expanding into gaming. Too late for you to go this year, but they are supposed to have several gaming companies including indies attending, so that might be another one to look into.

As for Dragoncon, I hope to see you there some year!
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Any chance you guys might appear at the D23 Expo this year? I know it's Disney-specific, but as Marvel is part of Disney, and all the films will be pushed there this year rather than at Comic con, thought there might be a chance of that.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    Doc L wrote:
    Any chance you guys might appear at the D23 Expo this year? I know it's Disney-specific, but as Marvel is part of Disney, and all the films will be pushed there this year rather than at Comic con, thought there might be a chance of that.

Definitely looks like a cool event, but we don't have plans to attend. I'll add it to the list of future possibilities. Thanks.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still going?
  • I was planning on going but I've run into a problem.

I bought a ticket granting me access through the door. But now, my ticket only lets me step foot on the parking lot. icon_cry.gif
  • I just went to Oz Comic Con two days ago. MPQ WHY YOU NO COME SEE THE KANGAROOS??
  • I'll see you there. Love the raffles. Now if I could get a couple minutes with your computer...
  • Raffoon
    Raffoon Posts: 884
    I don't live in Chicago. Who wants to volunteer to go up to the devs in person and ask them **** they are thinking with the changes from the last 2 months? What math turns 12 tiles to 5 and 4500 damage to 2k?
  • Raffoon wrote:
    I don't live in Chicago. Who wants to volunteer to go up to the devs in person and ask them **** they are thinking with the changes from the last 2 months? What math turns 12 tiles to 5 and 4500 damage to 2k?

Division? By a little over 2?