124»

Comments

• spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    edited April 2015
    Opp double post
  • spccrain
    spccrain Posts: 249
    I wouldn't mind a new character every week...I mean I wouldn't even mind grinding for them...if IF my roster slots didn't cost 800 a piece. Make slots free or super cheap and release all the characters you want. Have a party
  • spccrain wrote:
    I wouldn't mind a new character every week...I mean I wouldn't even mind grinding for them...if IF my roster slots didn't cost 800 a piece. Make slots free or super cheap and release all the characters you want. Have a party

And if we had more Iso for them...
  • Heartburn wrote:
    ronin-san wrote:
    I think their hand was forced. They needed to release characters on Marvel's request, as a tie-in for the Netflix series and movie release. I wouldn't be surprised if Scarlet Witch drops by 24 Apr, with Ultron coming May 1.
    Well they are doing a loss poor job with back to back character releases and a recycled event. Some new events would spark some interest, instead of frustration.

Would it make you feel better knowing that they DIDN'T release 5 characters that are back in development(as well as Iron Patriot)?

And there's no such thing as a new event in MPQ. Even Rocket & Groot was repeated IMMEDIATELY after it released. This game is full of dead horses.