Women of Marvel Wrap-up

Options
2»

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why change the cover when he is vaulted? Wait for him to come back into rotation, then hit us with it!
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Would be nice to do this more often. It's a good way to keep the game looking fresh with minimum effort from the devs.
  • xellessanova
    xellessanova Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks for keeping the Star-Lord, Squirrel Girl and IW covers. Although I liked the Thor variant a lot and enjoyed the R&G and Spiderman for variant takes on the characters, the three versions that were kept are outstanding.

P.S. And thanks Trisul for setting up the original voting threads.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When is Jack of Kirby month? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:

Right after Stephen Platt month!
  • donietsche
    donietsche Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    that would be awesome... I'd love a "vintage" month, with covers from other guys from the '60s/70s (Romita Sr., Steranko, Colan, Ditko, Buscema... ).
  • Good call on the covers, I especially like the new "Why I should be an Avenger" Deadpool cover! lol
  • To be honest, I'd really LOVE a cover archive for all the variants you used along the year(s). Let me just browse covers easily and think about the good old days when Ragnarok was the most sought after hero icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    I would strongly support regularly rotating covers - maybe when they come back from being vaulted, or even just x number a month. There's a few of them I'm just tired of looking at (yes, Bullseye, I'm talking about you).
    This would be pretty awesome. There is so many amazing marvel covers out there it would be nice for people to see them. Especially some of the classics, not even that big of a fan of him, but Iron Man in particular has some stand outs.