April Foolin' Meme Contest - Winners!

2»

Comments

• Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    ronin-san wrote:
    I thought Lidolas had it in the bag. Wow.

I thought at least second place. Stupid sexy Cyclops was on point! Also, I was hoping for better since I gave him that meme! Hahaha...I'm happy it did well!!!
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    I received my prize. Thanks D3/Demiurge/Cuttlefish!
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got mine too. Think it's funny it came as two 100HP tokens.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got mine. Thank you.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    IceIX wrote:
    Remember that we play the game as normal players too. So when I finally finished the push for Kamala just to restart it again for Kingpin, yeah... I probably looked/felt about like Frodo there. And yes, definite thank you to all that put in their time for this. Great laughs (and groans) were had all around!

It's definitely nice to see a couple of the 2-in-a-row complaints recognized. Personally I just hope their next action isn't to really make it a hat trick.

I'm sure there are cool things coming, but did they really require these 3 new characters to be added immediately?
  • mu7an7
    mu7an7 Posts: 34
    Got mine, so thanks guys
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    these are great! good job everyone
  • gamar wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    It's too bad he couldn't hold out any longer. So close!

icon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gificon_exclaim.gif
    MOAR DETAILS!!!!!?????????????????????
  • Yay! I think the funny thing is that I made Frodo about Kingpin. And now, we're looking at Prodigal Sun for Quicksilver...

icon_exclaim.gif

So it's like Frodo x2. One odd thing is that I'm actually a little bit excited about tokens. There are a lot of subs, and even though it's a minor chance, these tokens can draw both Kingpin and QS...
  • xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker