Anyone selling 2* Mags for HP?

2»

Comments

• Sold him without hesitation for the hp and would do it again if given the opportunity.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sold my 94 and then subsequently 2 more I've gathered. Will sell more until there's not an option, and then possibly build one back at that point.

Getting close to affording an XF cover, or just taking care of several roster slots to build against the future.
  • Kcman13 wrote:
    Why is Mags able to sell for HP? Also, how do you get more or less HP from doing so?

recently modified characters are temporarily given a bonus sale value. The more you have him built up, the more iso and hp he sells for.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I did,

I'm way past 2->3 progression and I never used him (I think he was still level 40 or something) the HP and ISO was good- I just switched to playing very casually so I am not collecting anymore. Good Deal
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    user311 wrote:
    I kept my original Mags, but I have sold at least 3 of them since sale for 100HP each (must be 2 color - not 2 cover). Combined with Storm and Ares, he makes the DDQ a breeze. Still not sure why every time I use his red it makes a CD tile on the edges - so I use Ares red instead, right after Storm's blue.

1 cover of 2 colors, then?
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2015
    Built him twice until he was worth 300 HP and sold him.

To those who still want to do this, I believe the devs/david said the buyback price was in effect 2 weeks after the changes.
    That would be pretty much today or tomorrow (it's still in effect for now).
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm still toying with selling my 5/5/1 Rags for 53K ISO and 1K HP. Somebody help me make my mind up!
  • I still use him for DDQ and the change hasn't affected my play style with him the slightest so I'm keeping him. I have however opened a new slot to get enough of his covers to gain some HP while I have the opportunity so in that sense I love when they nerf 2 star.png
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    550 isnt worth selling in my book. if they bring back the boosed people in PVP and boost him, he will make that 500 hp back for me in covers and placement.

Now if it was like 1000 or so yea... my 64 fulled coverd only gets me 14k iso and 350 Hp not worth it big time
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I'm keeping an eye on Rags's selling price. Since he was changed about a week before Mags, on the day he stops being able to be sold for HP, then I assume Mags will have about a week left.
  • I'm keeping an eye on Rags's selling price. Since he was changed about a week before Mags, on the day he stops being able to be sold for HP, then I assume Mags will have about a week left.

Please report back when that happens so we know when to probably expect mags sale to end!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    user311 wrote:
    I kept my original Mags, but I have sold at least 3 of them since sale for 100HP each (must be 2 color - not 2 cover). Combined with Storm and Ares, he makes the DDQ a breeze. Still not sure why every time I use his red it makes a CD tile on the edges - so I use Ares red instead, right after Storm's blue.

1 cover of 2 colors, then?
    No, he has to be level 22 to get the 100 HP. That means 2 covers of the same color.

After this PvE is over I'll probably bite the bullet and sell my lvl 94 if the deal is still on.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    I didn't sell my maxed Magneto - use him a lot in PvE and sometimes in DPDQ - and kept the 2/5/5 base level pet, too (might sell. Might not). Sold numerous lvl 22 extras, though, and also extra covers of Mystique, Goddess and Ragnarok. Haven't kept track but I was somewhere around 19k HP prior to the sale and now I am at 22,5k. Been shielding generously, too.
  • I didn't sell my maxed Magneto - use him a lot in PvE and sometimes in DPDQ - and kept the 2/5/5 base level pet, too (might sell. Might not). Sold numerous lvl 22 extras, though, and also extra covers of Mystique, Goddess and Ragnarok. Haven't kept track but I was somewhere around 19k HP prior to the sale and now I am at 22,5k. Been shielding generously, too.

You're saying they are still doing Mystique selling for hp?? At what level can you start selling 3*s for hp?
  • Whatever level 0/1/2 winds up being (3 covers, at least 2 matching).
  • I recommend if you need hp, Max him out and sell. You get 34k iso and 550 hp. Totally worth it if you have other 94s on your roster. I made two roster spots for selling him (his vacancy and purchased new one). I already got 3 covers for him since.
  • Phillipes
    Phillipes Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    My net gain by selling 2* Magnetos is 750 hp so far.
  • PolarPopBear
    PolarPopBear Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Am i doing something wrong? Whenever I look at the sell price for any of my characters (say a 94 2*)its iso only
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    That's impossible.

Also, he's still sells for HP, everyone. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Am i doing something wrong? Whenever I look at the sell price for any of my characters (say a 94 2*)its iso only

Only Magneto (Marvel Now) has increased sale price do to his recent change. (For 2*s, there are others).