The MMR change during a holiday weekend is a huge **** move

13»

Comments

• puppychow wrote:
    Arondite wrote:
    Azoic wrote:
    I like the changes. 2*s dont get hammered constantly by 166+ and you can fight in your own pool. You just aren't happy because you lost easy mode. This is what was intended by the devs, so why not push it out. Of course ppl will be unhappy, but I hope they stick to their guns on this one.

And R.I.P. Snipers!!

Sniping is more common and much easier now.

Please stop talking / posting until you've figured out at least the basics of top end play.

No, I think he should feel free to talk as much as he wants. Clearly he's not an experienced veteran player. He'll learn in time. Or else, quit in frustration when he can't move beyond the wall. icon_twisted.gif
    Arondite was being nice. If he plans on sticking around some of these posts will embarrass him a lot in the future
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    ark123 wrote:
    puppychow wrote:
    Arondite wrote:
    Azoic wrote:
    I like the changes. 2*s dont get hammered constantly by 166+ and you can fight in your own pool. You just aren't happy because you lost easy mode. This is what was intended by the devs, so why not push it out. Of course ppl will be unhappy, but I hope they stick to their guns on this one.

And R.I.P. Snipers!!

Sniping is more common and much easier now.

Please stop talking / posting until you've figured out at least the basics of top end play.

No, I think he should feel free to talk as much as he wants. Clearly he's not an experienced veteran player. He'll learn in time. Or else, quit in frustration when he can't move beyond the wall. icon_twisted.gif
    Arondite was being nice. If he plans on sticking around some of these posts will embarrass him a lot in the future

How will he learn if he doesn't express what he thinks is right allowing that assumption to be corrected? Learning this way is faster. Be nice about correcting others, and move on. icon_e_smile.gif

Back on topic: I have found this new system benefits veterans great, and posted about it in the thread that is for the new change. I think many people got bad time slices or played too early then tried to judge the system?