S.H.E.E.P. alliance chat and recruitment

Options
13»

Comments

• caspr
    caspr Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hey guys, I know I've been rather quiet this last month, but I was still active every day.  I've been with the alliance for a few YEARS now.  I'm pretty upset that I was booted out with no warning.  Can you please reconsider and let me back in?
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    caspr said:
    Hey guys, I know I've been rather quiet this last month, but I was still active every day.  I've been with the alliance for a few YEARS now.  I'm pretty upset that I was booted out with no warning.  Can you please reconsider and let me back in?
    Sorry, that was my decision. The problem wasn't with daily play, but with boss events. We have frequently mentioned in chat before and during events that people need to participate and it isn't fair to the rest of the alliance if someone always joins late and then just does one fight. Once in while is understandable, but not all the time.

I feel bad about having to do that sort of thing, but I have had to do it once or twice almost every event to make sure that the rest get the rewards.
  • caspr
    caspr Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I would hardly say I was an "all the time" offender.  :(   And I still would have liked a personal warning.  I could have stepped it up if I had known my membership was at risk.  
    Really, I've been with you guys 2.5 years.  This feels like a punch in the gut.  :'(
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    *Closed per OP request*
This discussion has been closed.