S.H.E.E.P. alliance chat and recruitment

Options
spatenfloot
spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
edited October 2017 in MPQ Alliances
I am making this topic to provide a more permanent spot for the alliance to chat if they wish.

We are a casual but active alliance. Not top 100 or anything, but we get plenty of alliance rewards. No minimum point requirements. All we ask is that you play something most days or let us know in game chat if you'll be away for a bit. Everyone should participate in alliance boss events.

We like to have fun and help each other out.

Comments

• spatenfloot
    Options
    #503 alliance in Balance of Power
    Pretty good for off season PvP. Plus it ran during new character PvE.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Nice of you to start this Spatenfloot! I'm usually on the forums browsing anyways and so this will also be a nice place to check in once in awhile.

Update on my roster building:

I'm almost done leveling up my final 2* heros for now. That will be MMags/CStorm/MCapAmer. Once these are maxed I'll have a total of 8 2* team maxed out. I was going to level up Ms Marvel/Johnny/Hawkeye, but since I've been getting a lot of 3* heroes, the comp is hinting at me to start leveling up 3* heroes that have the most covers in my roster.

I'm not in a rush to max level 166 because of scaling for PVE reason. I'd like to establish 5 to 6 star.pngstar.pngstar.png heroes to level up to 166 either by leveling these 5-6 star.pngstar.pngstar.png heroes each time I've saved enough ISO to level them up at the same time accordingly. It's a work in progress, but my next task is to level as much star.pngstar.pngstar.png heroes to level 94 and try to start building my base star.pngstar.pngstar.png teams that will work well and carry me well in PVE.
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    Yes, you've made a lot of progress on your roster. I like Ms Marvel and Hawkeye, but sometimes people need the slots for 3 stars.
  • Thanks! It does feel like a lot has changed in my roster since you first recruited me. icon_e_smile.gif yeah I too love Ms Marvel and the rest of the 2*. For now they are on pause for leveling up since I have a bunch of star.pngstar.pngstar.png that I've neglected. icon_lol.gif I'll probably go back to them at some point since establishing star.pngstar.pngstar.png 's is a very long process anyways. Hopefully in time it will feel less daunting the more I collect them.
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    We have one spot to fill. No requirements other than to play often and communicate.
    Transitioners would do nicely. Search under private alliances if interested.
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    One spot still available
    Edit: filled now
  • caspr
    caspr Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi there! I am your current Pending member. I'm still pretty new to the game but I'm consistent, committed, and hoping to learn!
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    OK, I will approve you in game.
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    Everyone focus on killing Ultron! If the servers will let you in, of course!
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ultron broke my Internets icon_e_sad.gif I'll be on later if it works!
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    Since the game servers are down, I will just post a few comments here.

Good job to everyone on the Ultron event, especially Cayasha who was a rock star! I know things got a bit difficult for the members with smaller rosters, but everybody chipped in. If the server issues prevented you from logging in to get your Scarlet Witch, file a support ticket!

To the newer players:
    Save all of your HP for roster slots! Do not spend it on tokens or shields or anything else!
    You NEED a large roster to get anywhere in this game. I have 40 slots and it still isn't enough.

If you don't have at least 2 (preferably 4) maxed two star heroes, focus on that immediately. Scaling isn't going to be an issue until you get farther along and that will allow you to make significant progress. Best choices for this are Thor, Daken, Ares, or Wolverine. Others to level up are classic Storm and marvel now Magneto. I also like Ms. Marvel and modern Hawkeye together, but they are lower priority than the others and you might need the iso & slots for whatever three stars you get.
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    Bumping chat topic in case someone has some words left over.
  • spatenfloot
    edited August 2015
    Options
    We are looking for someone to replace a player who stopped playing without notice. If you are looking for a casual, no pressure alliance that still gets plenty of rewards, let me know your in game name/current alliance/top roster characters. There are no requirements except to play frequently and communicate in game chat.

Edit: spot filled
  • Pessi
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Does any of us use Facebook?

I've set up a fake account just to get rewards. Feel free to add me icon_e_smile.gif
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    Pessi wrote:
    Does any of us use Facebook?

I've set up a fake account just to get rewards. Feel free to add me icon_e_smile.gif
    Yes. What is your facebook name? We need the username, not the email address.
  • Pessi
    Options
    Oops! Pessi Mpq
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    We have one spot available. PM me or apply in game. Search under private alliances.
    There are no requirements except to play frequently and communicate in game chat.

Edit: position is now filled
  • Pessi
    Options
    Cleared all nodes except Jean's as I don't have her then the servers exploded.

Hope the rest of you have had some luck!
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    The only people that I know got in were myself and Hoodat. Could not see anyone else before crashes started.
    At least I got a token on the first fight. As expected, you will need countdown tile control for this fight.
    Were you able to see anyone on the leaderboard, pessi?

Update: leaderboard shows 6 people in the event now. Apparently, servers are still screwy. We need to test Venom's devour skill on him. Try to send whale teamups and possibly punisher red and venom devour if it works.
  • spatenfloot
    Options
    Looking for one player for Galactus event. Apply in game to S.H.E.E.P. and search under private alliances.

Edit: full now
This discussion has been closed.