Easy solution to voice your disagreement with D3

2»

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a better idea, just write a proper review on steam or google play store, with a reason the way you feel you do. But don't just put a short review, cause those will most likely be ignored, state simply how you feel and your reasoning behind how you feel. That way people can actually see your logic and not assume you are just some angry little kid throwing a tantrum. If D3 is smart it'll take a good look at that feedback and think of a strategy that doesn't upset most of their revenue source, but given their past history, I have my serious doubts about that one

From this link
    Other folks later in the thread pointed out that that would have an impact on the business end of things. That's totally true, but we've also seen that improving underpowered characters doesn't have a noticeable impact on any of the ways we try to understand how much people are enjoying the game: ratings of how fun the game is and how likely you are to recommend the game from one-on-one interviews, how much people play in a sitting, how much they play in a day, how long they stick around, how much they think the experience is worth and are willing to spend, ratings on the app store, the mood of these forums and other places on the internet where MPQ players hang out, the feedback that shows up in the mail. If we saw that improving underpowered characters had big effects in those areas, I bet my bosses would choose a short-term loss of revenue in order to get to a game that people enjoy more and stick around in longer - we've made that trade-off many times....