Weekly Tournament - Dark Avengers Discussion

Options
2»

Comments

• Does anybody know the top prizes for this event??
  • Zenaku wrote:
    Does anybody know the top prizes for this event??

Only for the top 2:
    Yellow classic spidey, 250 ISO, 100 HP

Everything from there to 50 is some variant of Bag Man, ISO and HP.
  • Bombul wrote:

That said, I think more Dark Avenger cards with other colours need to come in. I like them, but they're usually just a pale imitation, and almost all black/purple. Specifically, blue and yellow are needed. I'm certainly expecting these colours on the Iron Patriot icon_e_biggrin.gif

I think there will be no dark avenger with a yellow power, it's the same with the avengers where no one has Black powers. I smell a theme here.
  • Mommson wrote:
    Bombul wrote:

That said, I think more Dark Avenger cards with other colours need to come in. I like them, but they're usually just a pale imitation, and almost all black/purple. Specifically, blue and yellow are needed. I'm certainly expecting these colours on the Iron Patriot icon_e_biggrin.gif

I think there will be no dark avenger with a yellow power, it's the same with the avengers where no one has Black powers. I smell a theme here.

While not an avenger, * Storm has a black power. She's definitely in the "good guy" column.
  • Ranzera wrote:
    Dakan/Bullseye teams are just brutal. Bullseye vs Bullseye at low levels is eye gougingly annoying.

Haha I feel you. I'm running a Ragnarok/Daken/Bullseye team and it's pretty annoying sitting through all of the passives
  • Ragnarok/venom/daken is annoying too and Ragnarok/moonstone/daken. You dont even have a turn to attack back once Ragnarok got green, venom stuns and daken adding damage to green tiles only I have red for Ragnarok Q^Q I will be top
  • dark avenger tournament should let other affiliation enter the slot. why in the avenger tournament, xmen and dark avenger char can participate while in dark avenger, the others can't? Sucks
    sure, dark avenger char get boosted, fine [except ragnarok], bur d3 should permit the xmen and avenger too
  • dark avenger tournament should let other affiliation enter the slot. why in the avenger tournament, xmen and dark avenger char can participate while in dark avenger, the others can't? Sucks
    sure, dark avenger char get boosted, fine [except ragnarok], bur d3 should permit the xmen and avenger too
    I couldn't use Storm in the Avenger tournament. Wolvie has been in the Avengers, despite typically being known as an X-Man. Unless you mean the Arena tournament? Which required Cap or Widow, but was not strictly Avengers.
    I couldn't use Storm in the Avenger tournament. Wolvie has been in the Avengers, despite typically being known as an X-Man. Unless you mean the Arena tournament? Which required Cap or Widow, but was not strictly Avengers.

that's strange, cause in avenger tournament, i remember using mostly classic storm to beat ragnarok user. otherwise i wont'be able to finish almost in top10. drop to rank 30+ in the last hour not playing icon_razz.gif
  • Noob question about the event rewards: Do you get only what's in the slot for where you placed or do you get everything below that as well? So for this one if you placed like 45, do you just get spiderman / bag man and the iso/hp prizes, or would you get the venom cards below as well?
  • Noob question about the event rewards: Do you get only what's in the slot for where you placed or do you get everything below that as well? So for this one if you placed like 45, do you just get spiderman / bag man and the iso/hp prizes, or would you get the venom cards below as well?

You only get the reward for the tier you finish in but some of those tiers have multiple rewards (but they're still listed). Any rewards above or below your final tier are not won.
  • hogunner wrote:
    Noob question about the event rewards: Do you get only what's in the slot for where you placed or do you get everything below that as well? So for this one if you placed like 45, do you just get spiderman / bag man and the iso/hp prizes, or would you get the venom cards below as well?

You only get the reward for the tier you finish in but some of those tiers have multiple rewards (but they're still listed). Any rewards above or below your final tier are not won.

Thanks, that's pretty much what I figured, just wanted to confirm.
  • Ok, that maggia 150 mission is too hardcore guys icon_e_sad.gif

Moonstone was ok..but this is way to hard.
  • johangsl wrote:
    Ok, that maggia 150 mission is too hardcore guys icon_e_sad.gif

Completely brutal
  • Zenaku wrote:
    johangsl wrote:
    Ok, that maggia 150 mission is too hardcore guys icon_e_sad.gif

Completely brutal

I'm waiting till after work to do that one. Did the others on lunch. Maybe they'll have mercy and knock him down to 149 for us.
  • This tournament is driving me mad - Adamantium Bones Adamantium Bones Pheromone Rage Healing and Heat Adamantium Bones Adamantium Bones Pheromone Rage Healing and Heat argh MAKE IT STOP
  • Humphrey wrote:
    This tournament is driving me mad - Adamantium Bones Adamantium Bones Pheromone Rage Healing and Heat Adamantium Bones Adamantium Bones Pheromone Rage Healing and Heat argh MAKE IT STOP

Hahaha, I have both Daken and Bullseye in my tournament team in hopes that people will spare themselves that spam and skip me icon_lol.gif

It's really annoying using that team vs another team with them as well, although it seems that the player always gets to set tiles before the AI. Still, super annoying to sit through Pheromone Rage 2x after the opposing Daken matches greens and then have a slight delay for Healing & Heat before you get to do anything