Magneto Marvel Now Repeating

2»

Comments

• Another Heroic Token, another Purple Margneto Now! 100% Purple Magneto Nows, FTW! lol (of course that's only from my huge sampling of 2 tokens lol). icon_e_wink.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Fangel wrote:
    hey ice, would it be possible to post the distribution of cards from the various packs?

Possible, yes. I can't share that info though, unfortunately. Not to mention that it would be out of date as soon as another character is added to the given pack. To give a basic idea though, think of the packs as having a pool for each type with descending probability. Take this totally made up number version of the Iso-8 pack:
      1 Star - 75% 2 Star - 20% 3 Star - 4% 4 Star - 1%

When you roll, the server makes a check and sees which type the user gets. It then pulls a list of each available Cover that's in that pack. It then makes even odds for each of these and rolls again to see which one precisely is gained.
  • Shuino
    Shuino Posts: 164 Tile Toppler
    Damn now I also wish I was in the 1% in a video game too icon_e_sad.gif lol
  • Something is definetley fishy. Out of 6 heroic tokens I got Bullseye first. The 5 after that 5 Marvel now Magnetos, 2 red, 2 blue, 1 purple. Won't complain too loud since I rather have 5 Magneto covers than 5 different ones but I doubt that it's completely random. Maybe there are higher chances to pull a cover of any color that you already posess?
  • Shuino
    Nimey wrote:
    Something is definetley fishy. Out of 6 heroic tokens I got Bullseye first. The 5 after that 5 Marvel now Magnetos, 2 red, 2 blue, 1 purple. Won't complain too loud since I rather have 5 Magneto covers than 5 different ones but I doubt that it's completely random. Maybe there are higher chances to pull a cover of any color that you already posess?

Not that I have noticed, I pretty much just keep getting a much higher turn out on Magneto than any other of my Covers.
  • Shuino
    Well just used two 2-Star recruit tokens first up Purple Magneto Marvel NOW, second X-Force Wolverine Green. Finally at least I'm not super angry pulling a Magneto lol
  • Magneto Now and Bag-Man is all I've ever got. After getting Bag-Man, Mags actually makes me somewhat happy. Anyone but Bag-Man.
  • Shuino
    Magneto Now and Bag-Man is all I've ever got. After getting Bag-Man, Mags actually makes me somewhat happy. Anyone but Bag-Man.

I have gotten a decent amount of Bag-Man as well (Nowhere near as many as Magneto) but really don't remember the numbers of Bag-Man since I never kept any of them unlike Magneto.
  • I just got 3 magneto NOW purples in a row from heroics.
  • Shuino
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    I just got 3 magneto NOW purples in a row from heroics.

Welcome to the terribleness of getting covers. I'm just about done with the game as all my Heroes are getting close to max level and I'm unable to get covers. What pissed me off the most is getting in the 26-50th place in a lighting round for the 2x 2 Star Recruit Tokens and I got Bulleye's Purple twice in a row.
  • Magneto was the first character I maxed the abilities on, so I can concur that somethings off!
  • i wish i had magneto marvel covers with the ** stars, i get modern hawkeye almost every single time
  • Shuino
    forgrim wrote:
    i wish i had magneto marvel covers with the ** stars, i get modern hawkeye almost every single time

Well I wish we could have traded covers, I have probably sold at least 15 Magneto Marvel NOW covers lol
  • Shuino
    I'm really glad this guy had the same issue I ran into and got his HP refunded.....

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=605&p=5119#p4995
  • Just luck, or lack there of, the draw. I have gotten Thor green the last three times and I don't need it.

Keep on grinding
  • Shuino
    Brandonz13 wrote:
    Just luck, or lack there of, the draw. I have gotten Thor green the last three times and I don't need it.

Keep on grinding

30 out of 45 Covers being the same in no way can be just bad luck lol