Forever loading....

ThatOneGuyjp189512
ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
this happened after my shard of Hero for Hire ended. i closed after my prizes were awarded cause i was gonna come back for deadpool daily. I started up, it crashed once(a common occurence on my new laptop) went to my deadpool daily, and it would freeze after i hit the fight button, i couldn't do anything but watch it forever load but never actually do anything beyond cycle the logos over and over again. I restarted my laptop twice, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and still nothing.

Comments

• I'm having the same problem. And even when I change from iPhone to iPad the problem persisted. I can't join any game since yesterday.
  • Yeah I'm stuck loading forever on all fights and have to force close the app on Android Lollipop on a Nexus 5. I tried clearing data and signing back in.
  • Same issue. I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy S5 and have been having the same issue since Tuesday evening. Need help!
  • Having the same problem on my phone. Hate that I am going to get so behind on trying to get the Professor X cover. icon_cry.gif
  • my friend is having the same problem and he has an android
  • I'm having the same issue on my Android. Been going since right after Luke Cage vs. Tried getting into Story mode missions, and vs and no luck.
  • CaptainFosco
    CaptainFosco Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Same boat here on iOS. It just hangs after team selection.
  • Having the same issues on iPhone 5s.
    Tried to enter deadpool daily and a regular story mission and have to force close the app because I just get cycling logos.
    I've tried turning off my wifi and using 4G and it made no difference. Currently letting it sit on the cycling logos to see how long it will go or if it times out.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having the exact same issue on my Galaxy S5, both on wifi and 4g. The app starts fine but attempts to start a match result in a spinning logo.
  • I have the exact same problem. Tried on an iPad and an iPhone 5s. I tried reinstalling the game on both devices and nothing. It keeps stuck loading after I press the Fight button.
  • This is bad. We need a solution ASAP.

And I need that Sentry cover from today's daily icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Frustrating with the Xavier story starting. Missed out on 50 hero points cause I couldn't do the last round of the previous story and missing out on iso from the lightning rounds. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • Same here, tried reinstalling but it didn't help either. Please fix it asap and give us some update on the situation!
  • The game allowed me to play until I entered the new event. I keep getting stuck on loading as soon as I press the fight button. I've rebooted several times, tried lightning round, deadpool, old missions, same thing, load stuck. I have reinstalled and still no. I was hoping to try and win Xavier but now I'm already, 12 hours behind the competition. Very frustrating. I have 33 covers and I can't play. I'll keep checking back if anyone hears about a fix.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    I'm Having the same problem! It start after the last update. I'm able to select a mission but when I select my party the game goes into an endless load. Im glad I'm not the only one with this problem!
  • Having the same issues. I've tried it on my tablet and my phone and encounter the same problems.
  • Good bye my Prof X with loading loop for 10 hours
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,214 Chairperson of the Boards
    I too have been stuck in an infinite loading loop anytime I hit the fight button after selecting my team, but before the Team Up/ Boost page appears.

This has been happening since last night for me, just after the 1st shard ended in Sticks and Stones.

Only way to stop it is for me to close the app entirely.

Playing on my iPhone 6, R72 version of MPQ, just updated my OS to the latest version last night, but that was AFTER this problem had 1st started and I was hoping it would have fixed this issue (it didn't.)
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    I too have been stuck in an infinite loading loop anytime I hit the fight button after selecting my team, but before the Team Up/ Boost page appears.

This has been happening since last night for me, just after the 1st shard ended in Sticks and Stones.

Only way to stop it is for me to close the app entirely.

Playing on my iPhone 6, R72 version of MPQ, just updated my OS to the latest version last night, but that was AFTER this problem had 1st started and I was hoping it would have fixed this issue (it didn't.)

Yeah, I tried the same thing and updated to newest iOS version. Did not fix the problem.
  • The same thing is happening to me on my iPhone. It started before I updated my iOS but updating didn't fix it. I tried deleting and re-installing too but no help. icon_e_sad.gif