Can't connect to game servers...

Options
2»

Comments

• Mpqdr72
    Mpqdr72 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here. Endless loading loop.
  • Still can't get past character select screen. The problem has not resolved itself. Submitted a ticket yesterday. Have yet to hear a response.
  • Same here
    I hit the "fight" button, and get an endless loading screen.
    The problems occurs both on my tablet and Smartphone, on Android 5.
  • Same issue for me, and unfortunately I didn't try to fight before entering the new PvE. I select my team and select fight and nothing but an infinite loop of the loading icons.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had this exact problem yesterday evening (7-7:30 EDT)

Hoped it would resolve itself over night, but 14 hours later and it persists. Opening a ticket
  • Same problem since this morning. Submitted ticket.

Edit: Dammit, it happens on the day with Sentry cover in DDQ - one of a few 3* I do have. If it doesn't get fixed today I'm going to miss my rare chance to get a 3* cover.
  • Ditto ... started this morning right after I finished Deadpool daily and tried to work on Simulation Story mode. Went from 6th to 48th...grrrrr
  • Is it a problem that something similar is happening to me but with another game? It says "Connection Error The network cannot be found. Please use the application in an area with good cellular coverage". Bruh. I got LTE, wifi, 3 bars, but that probably doesn't matter. Sorry that I had to post in this thread cause there weren't any other ones created. Anyways, does anyone know how to fix this?